NFL GDT: Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
He threw it 48 times vs the Packers and did alright. Is a Rams secondary without Talib and Peters still that much better than what the Packers had in week 2. I haven't watched the Packers yet this year so I legit don't know.
Strength of Rams DL are their tackles. Vikings will ha e to be able to block them to give cousins time. Need the RB to step up. May want to have either a FB or TE in the backfield to help out.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
He threw it 48 times vs the Packers and did alright. Is a Rams secondary without Talib and Peters still that much better than what the Packers had in week 2. I haven't watched the Packers yet this year so I legit don't know.

He was bailed out by a bad flag. He needs balance because he excels off of play action. If the Vikings try and go pass happy they'll lose. They at least need to attempt to run the ball to keep the Rams honest.

Reactions: Fixed to Ruin

AllAbout813

Oct 8, 2007
Tampa, FL
Just reading the tea leaves, this is the week Ronald Jones makes his Bucs debut. Lord knows the running game needs the help. Still have really high hopes for him, just think he needs his shot.

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
I wish the Rams would go back to that royal blue and yellow uniform full time. I know the white horns are historical but they don't look nearly as good, in my opinion. And it clashes with the St. Louis-bronze they keep using for trim.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Peters didn't think he'd throw it. Kind of let Robinson go and squatted on the short route. Cousins made him pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->