NCAA GDT: Week 3

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Corso's Headgear Selection from TCU in Ft. Worth......where LaDainian Tomlinson & the Red Rifle, Andy Dalton honed their skillz! :yo:

Factoid: Lee is 18-8 when donning Brutus The Buckeye & 6-8 when going against the Buckeyes.

Sign of the Day: "AN Ohio State University" :laugh:

Celebrity Picker: WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns....yet another picker with no ties to either school :facepalm:, who of course pleases the home crowd by going with TCU

Lee: Has the Frog head on the desk...…says he is unbeaten when picking Superfrog…..but he is not taking any chances this time as he angers the crowd by donning Brutus. :biglaugh:

Did they boo Roman when he entered?

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Hawaii playing at Army which is basically a 6 AM kick off for them. So they took the opening kick off and scored in about two minutes. Really interested to see how this team plays today.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Corso's Headgear Selection from TCU in Ft. Worth......where LaDainian Tomlinson & the Red Rifle, Andy Dalton honed their skillz! :yo:

Factoid: Lee is 18-8 when donning Brutus The Buckeye & 6-8 when going against the Buckeyes.

Sign of the Day: "AN Ohio State University" :laugh:

Celebrity Picker: WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns....yet another picker with no ties to either school :facepalm:, who of course pleases the home crowd by going with TCU

Lee: Has the Frog head on the desk...…says he is unbeaten when picking Superfrog…..but he is not taking any chances this time as he angers the crowd by donning Brutus. :biglaugh:

I was hoping for the Frog...because Lee is almost always right...but it's tough to pick a 13 point dog straight up.

I could see anything from a narrow TCU win to a Buckeye blowout. Bold prediction, I know.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
8-2 so far this year. I don't love this game but UTEP may rival San Jose State with being the worst program in division one.

Tennessee is not great and it's a lot of points but I'm going to give the 32. I hate doing it, but that's my early game.

Tennessee is bad, Jesus. Why did I do this?

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Are football players and coaches the dumbest out of every sport in the world? The FSU guy just randomly picked up a punt as it was rolling for more and more yards. He cost his team a few yards at least for no reason.

And coaches constantly have 0 clue how to work clock.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Hawaii playing at Army which is basically a 6 AM kick off for them. So they took the opening kick off and scored in about two minutes. Really interested to see how this team plays today.

I read somewhere that Hawaii flew in several days early to try and acclimate to the time difference. I think this might be a case where all the casual betters immediately think they've found an edge because of the 6am start, as though the books didn't already factor that into the line.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Are football players and coaches the dumbest out of every sport in the world? The FSU guy just randomly picked up a punt as it was rolling for more and more yards. He cost his team a few yards at least for no reason.

And coaches constantly have 0 clue how to work clock.

Above all else, this is what truly blows me away. Out of all the different facets of coaching a football team, clock management is the one thing that a coach is in total control of. If you're coaching football as a full time job, it should just be an automatic that the clock gets managed properly. But lo and behold, people like Andy Reid manage to surprise us over and over.

Reactions: ColePens

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Iowa State is hanging in but it feels like this game is teetering on edge. They need to run the ball and limit Oklahoma's possessions.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
What is up with Maryland? Losing by 2 TDs at home to freaking Temple?

Rutgers and Nebraska getting schooled by Kansas and Troy...ugly start to the day for the Big Ten.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
That Oklahoma TD was another nice twist on an RPO. Iowa State had 8 in the box and it was 3 on 2 on the edge. The slot bubble was the built into the run action. Murray made the right read. Galaxy brain Lincoln Riley.

VikingAv

Mediiic!!
Jun 18, 2006
Norway
What is up with Maryland? Losing by 2 TDs at home to freaking Temple?

Rutgers and Nebraska getting schooled by Kansas and Troy...ugly start to the day for the Big Ten.

You mean Kansas could be >.500 after Week 3? :eek: When was the last time THAT happened? Pre-Obama?

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
You mean Kansas could be >.500 after Week 3? :eek: When was the last time THAT happened? Pre-Obama?

2008, back when this unit was patrolling the sidelines. They went 8-5. His last year there in 2009 they went 5-7. He went 50-48 overall there & went 12-1 with Orange Bowl win in 2007.

53f443f583f95.image.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad