NCAA GDT: Week 3

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Tricky game for the U as they travel to Toledo this week.

Hmmm...I was almost thinking The U -10 was an early lock of the week candidate. Toledo's only game action is against an awful FCS team; the U has played twice, including a game against LSU. All those extra reps against a higher end opponent should be a big advantage this early in the season.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
for this week: games likely not played:

boston college at wake forest
ucf at north carolina
east carolina at virginia tech
ohio at virginia
georgia southern at clemson
west virginia at nc state
southern miss at app state
norfolk state at liberty
old dominion at charlotte
marshall at south carolina

maybe wont play:
lehigh at navy
temple at maryland
utep at Tennessee
middle Tennessee at georgia

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Big games include
Ohio State vs. TCU in Arlington
LSU @ Auburn
Boise State @ Oklahoma State
Missouri @ Purdue which is where the title is coming from, because each team has a Sparks, with Mizzou's playing cornerback against his brother, Purdue's wide receiver Jared Sparks

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Anyway, I expect Missouri to win handily and get actual ranking consideration going into the Georgia game. If they can somehow win that....

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Anyway, I expect Missouri to win handily and get actual ranking consideration going into the Georgia game. If they can somehow win that....

I'd be weary of a desperate 0-2 Purdue team playing at night at home. Missouri hasn't had to travel yet either. At first glance I thought the same thing, seeing that Purdue just lost at home to Eastern Michigan of all teams, but a deeper look reveals that EM is probably better than people think. I was ready to pounce on Missou -6, but I'm stepping back to rethink that.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
with how stoopid texas fans are, Hermans seat maybe scorching if we lose this week.

Mar 1, 2002
8-2 so far this year. I don't love this game but UTEP may rival San Jose State with being the worst program in division one.

Tennessee is not great and it's a lot of points but I'm going to give the 32. I hate doing it, but that's my early game.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Corso's Headgear Selection from TCU in Ft. Worth......where LaDainian Tomlinson & the Red Rifle, Andy Dalton honed their skillz! :yo:

Factoid: Lee is 18-8 when donning Brutus The Buckeye & 6-8 when going against the Buckeyes.

Sign of the Day: "AN Ohio State University" :laugh:

Celebrity Picker: WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns....yet another picker with no ties to either school :facepalm:, who of course pleases the home crowd by going with TCU

Lee: Has the Frog head on the desk...…says he is unbeaten when picking Superfrog…..but he is not taking any chances this time as he angers the crowd by donning Brutus. :biglaugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->