Patriots/NFL Week 3: vs sʇǝſ 9/22 1PM - CBS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Antonio Brown Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Not sure why we can't extend the same courtesy to Brown's accuser we are extending to him. We can believe in his innocence until otherwise proven (and I don't see anything wrong with taking that stance) while also treating her accusations seriously and with respect, again, until otherwise proven.

It's very easy not to call her a gold digger or a money-hungry fraud. Watch here, I'll do it right now.

"................"

This is it exactly.

People are saying “innocent until proven guilty” about AB while simultaneously passing JUDGEMENT on the accuser.

The situation is what it is at the moment. There is plenty to go after on both sides, but what do any of us really know anyways...

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
For the record, when I say innocent until proven guilty I am saying that without any judgment of the accuser. Would I be surprised if Antonio Brown did this? Absolutely not.

Reactions: CDJ and Fossy21

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
The new Raiders stadium is legit stupid. There are NO highway entrances to it. From what I was told from a coworker people will have to park in satellite lots and be bussed in.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
70641798_10218281809749194_5286254642794070016_n.jpg

found that in my closet

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
That’s an incredible shirt

Looks like AB is at the TB12 facility doing some training according to his insta story

Hopefully he’s not a sex offender because he’s bought in.

I will say- if he did it I feel like he should have settled when the two parties had discussions for weeks before all of this went public. That would’ve been the smart thing to do and that’s what partially makes me not want to condemn him yet. You’d feel like his lawyers would advise him to do the smartest thing possible

Last edited:

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
The new Raiders stadium is legit stupid. There are NO highway entrances to it. From what I was told from a coworker people will have to park in satellite lots and be bussed in.

That's kinda dumb...especially considering the location.

Stadium LOOKS beautiful though...minus the Allegiant sponsorship...cheap, tacky brand.

70641798_10218281809749194_5286254642794070016_n.jpg

found that in my closet

That's a hell of a shirt...my mom was telling me there was also one with Pat Patriot shooting a bear with a musket that said "The Shot Heard 'Round the World."

Haven't been able to find a picture of that one though.

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC

Looks like AB is at the TB12 facility doing some training according to his insta story

I will say- if he did it I feel like he should have settled when the two parties had discussions for weeks before all of this went public. That would’ve been the smart thing to do and that’s what partially makes me not want to condemn him yet. You’d feel like his lawyers would advise him to do the smartest thing possible
Hmmm... just like when he was working out with Derek Carr, Raider fans though he was "buying in" then too

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
At a house without cable, and the NFL Network app doesn't allow me to connect a comcast account. This is the kind of bullshit I expect from the NHL.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
At a house without cable, and the NFL Network app doesn't allow me to connect a comcast account. This is the kind of bull**** I expect from the NHL.

You should be able to watch NFL Network via the Xfinity app. Download that app, sign in to your account, and you should be good to go.

Edit: May not be able to watch certain channels, since your outside of your home. You'll have to check once you are logged in.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
You should be able to watch NFL Network via the Xfinity app. Download that app, sign in to your account, and you should be good to go.

Edit: May not be able to watch certain channels, since your outside of your home. You'll have to check once you are logged in.

Yeah that’s the issue. I think the NFL porks Comcast customers because they can’t negotiate a contract with Comcast. I’m sure it’s table service provider crap.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Comcast can't even get their shit together and carry the ACC Network. They don't even have it for states that fall in the geographic footprint. So in MA/New England as an example, can't watch BC (spare me the jokes). Yet I have the Big Ten Network, SEC Network etc

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
6'5'' 250 lb QB. Need half a yard. Call a sweep. Norv Turner.
I mean I get it, McCaffery is one of the best RBs in the league. But...sweep to the left pylon when he's lined up to the right of the QB, is just an insanely stupid playcall when you need a half a yard on 4th down.

Reactions: Dreghorn2

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be

You ok with the fact he never told the Pats anything about this before they forked over 9 mil guaranteed then made them look like a bunch of asses?

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
You ok with the fact he never told the Pats anything about this before they forked over 9 mil guaranteed then made them look like a bunch of asses?

Supposedly Brown and his accuser's lawyers were having confidential settlement discussions and they agreed not to discuss anything publicly. Not that he legally couldn't have done so anyway.

Clearly Brown and his reps have balked at whatever numbers she's requested, or vice versa, or else this would have already been settled out of court, like most civil lawsuits are. Whether he's guilty or innocent, Brown is incentivized to make this go away as quickly and quietly as possible. The filing of the lawsuit and agreeing to meet with the NFL are likely negotiating tactics from her side. I wouldn't be surprised if they come to a settlement within the next week with an NDA and agreement that she does not talk to NFL investigators. At least that's what I would do, unless Brown has clear and obvious evidence that she's trying to extort him. He's hurt a lot more than she is the longer this goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad