Patriots/NFL Week 3: vs sʇǝſ 9/22 1PM - CBS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Antonio Brown Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Was with you until the screenshots. They werent bad until he posted her fams pictures.
Yes the family part is horrible

Those kids may get harassed, bullied

Such a shame a great talent such a bad guy

If he wasn’t he’d still be in Pittsburgh

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
The context of the kids is that she’s looking for money because she has mouths to feed, he wasn’t outright threatening them like some reports make it seem

Still incredibly creepy and way over the line. Release-worthy.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Also Dorsett has been pretty tremendous for awhile now, can’t remember the last time he was targeted and it didn’t end in a reception. More opportunity for him.

That was the beauty of the AB saga. He was a luxury. Completely unnecessary when talking about making the offense work. We don’t lose a lot by cutting him. He was nice to have but it didn’t work! Oh well!

Reactions: PB37

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
The context of the kids is that she’s looking for money because she has mouths to feed, he wasn’t outright threatening them like some reports make it seem

Still incredibly creepy and way over the line. Release-worthy.
I think just sending the texts to her and his thugs in the same text is meant to be threatening. Why else would he do it?

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
What the ****?

This is bull****, pressured into it by a media smear job after blatantly false allegations.

The Pats will be fine, but I hate that this happened. I just hope he doesn't go to KC or Baltimore or someplace where this could hurt us later on.

Nahh. Antonio Brown does a good enough job smearing his own name. Good riddance.

Reactions: Rubber Biscuit

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
The biggest reason AB is gone is simply because it was the Pats and most of the world outside of New England didn't want him to be on this team, so they kept digging and digging until they got what they wanted. He obviously didn't do himself any favors with how dumb he is, but still. If he'd have stayed with Oakland or was on virtually any other team, he'd still be playing.

I think this sets a very dangerous precedent.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
The biggest reason AB is gone is simply because it was the Pats and most of the world outside of New England didn't want him to be on this team, so they kept digging and digging until they got what they wanted. He obviously didn't do himself any favors with how dumb he is, but still. If he'd have stayed with Oakland or was on virtually any other team, he'd still be playing.

Every player now who is a dink will have people coming out of the woodwork with a civil suit

Reactions: LSCII

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
Probably tryna berate her into quieting down. I can definitely see how she would feel threatened though
He's on some path to self-destruction. He's literally sabotaged every date he was supposed to get guaranteed money and loses it. Its more than just sheer stupidity, besides the fact he sounds like a horrible person. I cant believe he's lasted that long with Steelers without anyone really hearing about all the stuff he was doing.

Reactions: CDJ

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Every player now who is a dink will have people coming out of the woodwork with a civil suit

And the media members who dislike a team will keep digging and slinging innuendo and rumors to get what they want. Very slippery slope when you let playing decisions be dictated by a very vocal minority trying players in the court of public opinion.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
I love seeing Billy Boy about to blow his top. You deserve it dude, suck it up. You got greedy when you didn't need to. Now we can hear how classy the Pats are for releasing this pig lol

Reactions: SouthGeorge

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
He's on some path to self-destruction. He's literally sabotaged every date he was supposed to get guaranteed money and loses it. Its more than just sheer stupidity, besides the fact he sounds like a horrible person. I cant believe he's lasted that long with Steelers without anyone really hearing about all the stuff he was doing.

Yeah def CTE related. It’s not just that he’s a horrible person, he’s being insanely erratic on top of that. Shout out Vontaze Burfict

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Also Dorsett has been pretty tremendous for awhile now, can’t remember the last time he was targeted and it didn’t end in a reception. More opportunity for him.

That was the beauty of the AB saga. He was a luxury. Completely unnecessary when talking about making the offense work. We don’t lose a lot by cutting him. He was nice to have but it didn’t work! Oh well!

Two of three targets in the AFCCG. But the third was the epic TD with Berry committing three infractions against him but not getting flagged, so definitely worth it even if he wasn’t targetted in the Super Bowl (played 26/72 offensive snaps). Other than those two incompletions against KC, he’s had 11 incompletions his way total since the start of last season (off 57 attempts, making for a catch rate of 80.8%). Of those 11 incompletions, 3 were intercepted (but all in the Detroit and Miami games in weeks 3 and 4 last year).

So yeah, he doesn’t drop a lot of balls. Would like to see what he can do with a few more targets as well.

Reactions: CDJ

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017

This.

It's absolutely no surprise that none of this got released until he became a Patriot. There's a lot of powerful people in NY, LA, and Vegas who don't want to see the Patriots beat the spread by double digits every week...

Reactions: LSCII and KrejciMVP

Say Hey Kid

No one goes there anymore, it's too crowded
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
There's so much Mahomes hype. Marino threw 48 TDs his second year in the league and never won a SB. Marino and Young have great stats, but combined for one SB. Give me Brady. Although Marino and Young are HoFers, let's not put Mahomes in the Hall quite yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad