Patriots/NFL Week 3: vs sʇǝſ 9/22 1PM - CBS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Antonio Brown Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Can we get Demaryious Thomas back???

What a debacle

He re-injured his hamstring Monday. I think we got a little bit too excited about his performance in the 4th preseason game playing against guys who are on the street right now.

Reactions: Alicat

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
AB last 4 IG posts have been sucking up and thanking Patriots

1. Picture of him after his TD saying it was fun
2. Thanking Tom
3. Thanking Bill
4. Auctioning off last weeks TD ball

Maybe they said they would bring him back down the line if hes found innocent in these suits or something.

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
Screenshot_2019-09-20-16-51-00~2.png
Antonio Brown accused of sending 'intimidating' messages to accuser

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
What the f***?

This is bullshit, pressured into it by a media smear job after blatantly false allegations.

The Pats will be fine, but I hate that this happened. I just hope he doesn't go to KC or Baltimore or someplace where this could hurt us later on.

Reactions: smithformeragent

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
What the ****?

This is bull****, pressured into it by a media smear job after blatantly false allegations.

The Pats will be fine, but I hate that this happened. I just hope he doesn't go to KC or Baltimore or someplace where this could hurt us later on.

Wouldn't be shocked if he was signed by tonight

Say Hey Kid

it's better to burn out than to fade awa
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Thank goodness. I didn't post at the time to avoid controversy, but the Pats and the Bruins are 2 of my 3 favorite teams and this signing and the Thomas trade were obviously foolish to all discerning, knowledgeable NFL fans. I wish Bill could go back in time and regain his common sense. We didn't need AB in that game and may have been able to recoup the $9M guaranteed money the way the Raiders did if we had rested him.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Thank goodness. I didn't post at the time to avoid controversy, but the Pats and the Bruins are 2 of my 3 favorite teams and this signing and the Thomas trade were obviously foolish to all discerning, knowledgeable NFL fans. I wish Bill could go back in time and regain his common sense. We didn't need AB in that game and may have been able to recoup the $9M guaranteed money the way the Raiders did if we had rested him.

He hasnt been paid yet Wrigs. That 9 million was as we understand not due for payment until Next Monday.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
What the ****?

This is bull****, pressured into it by a media smear job after blatantly false allegations.

Come on, this isn't about the media. All Brown had to do was keep his mouth shut and not antagonize anybody, and he'd still be on the team.

When they signed him, they told him that he had a clean slate, but that he had to follow their rules and not cause any more trouble as long as he was on the team. He couldn't do that, so they cut him. It's that simple.

Reactions: sarge88

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
What the ****?

We don’t know they are false and he kept at it with texting.

All he had to do was keep quiet.

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
What the ****?

This guy is a vile piece of crap and when the inevitable time when someone comes forward with charges against him that are true I want him no where near this team or their legacy. They don’t need him. They never did. Good riddance and I bet the majority in that locker room are glad he’s gone.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
What the ****?

Was with you until the screenshots. They werent bad until he posted her fams pictures.

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
What the ****?

It’s amazing how easily you let him off. This mentality is what allows many high school and college athlete rapists get away with their crime. People care more about the sport team than the possible victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->