NFL GDT: Week 3 - Part 2

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Pats have been pronounced dead so many times over the years it's not even funny. This is a blip on the radar for them.

Having said that, they have one clear, huge weakness and that is, their WRs do not get open. They need Edelman to come back badly.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
I don't think Miami is a fluke. They can rush the passer and have a talented secondary. The biggest weak spot is on the second level. Alonso is just bad, Jerome Baker is too small.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
I get that people are going to be stunned if the Lions hold on here. But make no mistake...These are the Lions I know

They've done exactly this sort of thing since the Wayne Fontes era. But I also don't rule out the possibility Belichick threw the game just for Patricia.

In fact, I'm expecting to hear that from Bill Simmons tomorrow.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Pats have been pronounced dead so many times over the years it's not even funny. This is a blip on the radar for them.

Having said that, they have one clear, huge weakness and that is, their WRs do not get open. They need Edelman to come back badly.

How far away is Edelman?

Gordon will help too.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Holy crap the Lions actually had a RB go over 100 yards, Jim Bob is going to be pissed. I’m sure he’ll have that fixed by the next game.

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
This has been a very fun start to the season. Really not sure what to make of most teams at this point.

I would say the only ones that seem to have it all together are the Rams and the Chiefs.

I'm sure more of the usual suspects will emerge throughout the season. While I would love for the Pats to be out of it and see something crazy like the Dolphins winning the division I know they will probably be there:mad:

Reactions: TheAngryHank

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Chiefs will drop some. Andy Reid always gags a couple games he shouldn’t, but then he gets one or two he shouldn’t.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Yeah...I fully expect New England to reach the AFC Championship game at the very least.

But if you're going to throw up some red flags about the Patriots, just know that the Lions haven't had a 100yd rusher in over 70 games.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
As for the win I wish I could more happy about beating the scumbag Pats but I know that this was more of a fluke than a sign this team turned it around. The coaching/managment staff is way to out of their league for this to be anything more than a result of Brady no longer being able to make chicken salad out of the chicken bleep he has around him on offense and the defense finally having their lack of talent catch up with them.

I won't say the Pats are done, especially not in that division, but the lack of talent is pretty obvious out there and that is a real problem for them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->