Injury Report: Week 2 (Yanda, Olsen, Bolles, Beasley, etc)

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Yeah, I'm not counting it as a win yet, but I'd be surprised if Carolina doesn't score 3-4 touchdowns, at least. Vegas likes them 27-21 based on current odds. I'd take that.

PetterssonSimp

Dec 12, 2008

Can't wait to see snaps with McCaffrey out wide, Funchess at TE, and Samuel at RB. Then hit the blender and do it again.

As much as I'd like to see this, I think we both know RR is a little too old school conservative to do anything truly crazy to schemes. More likely we see a ton more check down/screen situational plays trying to get the skill players to make plays while Cam gets his confidence back or his head on straight, which ever it is.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
As much as I'd like to see this, I think we both know RR is a little too old school conservative to do anything truly crazy to schemes. More likely we see a ton more check down/screen situational plays trying to get the skill players to make plays while Cam gets his confidence back or his head on straight, which ever it is.

Eh, maybe not often, but they already have had McCaffrey line up at QB for a play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad