Patriots/NFL Week 2: At Miami, Pats trade Demaryius Thomas to Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
This has been brewing for at least a few days. It's not something cooked up to finally take down the Patriots lmao.

Leaked Direct Messages Suggest Antonio Brown Is Being Extorted With Fake Sexual Assault Claim

Both sides supposedly have proof against the other

Bigger questions should be does Kraft care about who puts on a Patriots jersey or what it represents? The Brand? or is it just about making the most money he can while Brady can still stand up before it all crashes and burns?

Be nice for him and BB just admit it,

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
It's just an extortion attempt now that he's been in the news and at the top of his celebrity. It'll get dismissed. I just hope Goodell doesn't try to suspend him.

He didn’t do anything silly like a rip a joint, he’ll be fine

With the NFL at least

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Would love to be in a room with Belichick right now. His next press conference will be gold.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Will have to wait until all of the facts are out (and they probably won't ever be), but the timing's weird. Sounds like it allegedly happened spring 2018, so it's been over a year. Why come out now? Why not press criminal charges? Obvious answer is that she wants money, but that doesn't necessarily mean she's lying.

Unfortunately people immediately jump to conclusions and either think the guy is guilty or the woman is lying purely based on the initial headlines.

Reactions: Strafer and Alicat

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Will have to wait until all of the facts are out (and they probably won't ever be), but the timing's weird. Sounds like it allegedly happened spring 2018, so it's been over a year. Why come out now? Why not press criminal charges? Obvious answer is that she wants money, but that doesn't necessarily mean she's lying.

Unfortunately people immediately jump to conclusions and either think the guy is guilty or the woman is lying purely based on the initial headlines.
2017 and allegation of 2018

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Oh I won't jump to anything here. I will let others dissect the reports. But this is obviously the last thing they needed to deal with.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I'm just waiting to see what the Bruins do while the smoke clears from baseball and football land in New England :laugh: :popcorn:

Reactions: bbfan419

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Let's consult the Roger Goodell suspension scorecard

Being "generally aware" of balls being deflated: 4 games
Breaking your 3 year old son's arm: 0 games

I don't know where this will get slotted in

And if Hill got cut and the pats picked him up fans would be saying “well he got cleared on that”...or any other fanbase for that matter.

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
Federal lawsuit accuses new Patriot Antonio Brown of rape
Screenshot_2019-09-10-21-45-10~2.png

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
And if Hill got cut and the pats picked him up fans would be saying “well he got cleared on that”...or any other fanbase for that matter.
Tyreek Hill was on tape threatening his fiancée and there was credible proof that he broke his son’s arm.

I don’t like AB but there is something not right here

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007

Absolutely no chance. I would not support Tyreek Hill. I don't like Antonio Brown either but a he said she said sexual relationship between two adults is a lot different than a kid ending up with a broken arm but the mom not wanting Hill to lose his job because then she misses out on his salary.

Boeser Fan

Jun 23, 2018
Bigger questions should be does Kraft care about who puts on a Patriots jersey or what it represents? The Brand? or is it just about making the most money he can while Brady can still stand up before it all crashes and burns?

Be nice for him and BB just admit it,
Why would it crash and burn when Brady retires? They will still play in the AFC East and the Belichick's are deeply rooted in the organization.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Look, if these allegations are true, he deserves to be cut, banned from the league, and thrown in jail.

However, there's something super fishy about all of this. Civil court, but not criminal? Supposedly tried to get AB to invest in a business, but didn't tell him there were tax liens and loans on the business. Entered into a sexual relationship which he admits to.

I don't want to make light of the topic, because again if it's at all true, this guy is a total piece of garbage, but something just feels off to this.

Reeks of a money grab and nothing more.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Very well could be but I also just heard Tom Curran talk about some emails that aren't a good look for Brown? He didn't go into great detail on what he wrote to the woman.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Very well could be but I also just heard Tom Curran talk about some emails that aren't a good look for Brown? He didn't go into great detail on what he wrote to the woman.
Eh I read them. It shows that they definitely had some sort of sexual relationship, and he essentially accuses her of trying to extort him.

I don't know the source of them though, so who knows if they are legitimate.

Also, I like Tom Curran, but he's been 100% anti Antonio Brown on the Patriots for weeks. He's biased on the issue IMO.

Reactions: Strafer

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Eh I read them. It shows that they definitely had some sort of sexual relationship, and he essentially accuses her of trying to extort him.

I don't know the source of them though, so who knows if they are legitimate.

Also, I like Tom Curran, but he's been 100% anti Antonio Brown on the Patriots for weeks. He's biased on the issue IMO.
Pretty much this.

The civil filing also struck me as odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->