NFL GDT: Week 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Those little blurbs of color always amuse me. Pittsburgh/Cleveland is shown pretty much throughout the mid-Atlantic/northern SE, except for the Raleigh, Wilmington, Rocky Mount, and a few other NC areas. Red smack in the middle of all that blue.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
My Cardinals have the first round bye already at 13-2. Hoping for a win and Carolina loss (plus whatever else it might take) to get the #1 seed, but I won't lose any sleep over it if it doesn't happen.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
No Edelman or Vollmer today for NE, but both expected back for Divisional playoffs.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Apparently, according to a CBS Sports article I looked up, nothing else special has to happen for Arizona to get the #1 seed except for winning and the Panthers losing.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Winner of the Pack/Vikes game wins the division and will likely host Seattle. The loser will likely be the 5th seed and play at Washington.

Wonder which team wants it more.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
No Edelman or Vollmer today for NE, but both expected back for Divisional playoffs.

Amendola, Chung and McCourty are in.

Edelman, Jones, Hightower and Vollmer out.

Hopefully we win and no one gets.injured today. All four guys should be back in 2 weeks, so we will be as close as we can to full health.

HFA + staying healthy, pleeeaaaassse!

Make

Apr 15, 2004
Finland
Which do yout think is the more interesting matchup tonight?

Bills-Jets
or
Texans-Jaguars

Those are my two options for the 1 pm games. How about these two matchups for the afternoon games:

Cardinals-Seahawks
or
Chiefs-Raiders

I'd like to watch something that is still meaningful for the playoff race.

bWo*

Hopefully we win and no one gets.injured today. All four guys should be back in 2 weeks, so we will be as close as we can to full health.

May the gods take pity on us

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH

Seems about time that Brady goes down the way our season has gone. :laugh:

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Jets face a win and in situation. Texans need literally 9 things to go wrong to miss out. Bills and Jags are out.

Cardinals are going for homefield, but need a Panthers loss. Seahawks are already in are just playing for seeding (win + help = 5th, otherwise 6th). Chiefs are in, but a win and a Broncos loss gives them the West. Raiders are out.

I'd probably pick Jets/Bills and Cardinals/Seahawks.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Apparently, according to a CBS Sports article I looked up, nothing else special has to happen for Arizona to get the #1 seed except for winning and the Panthers losing.

Yep. It's because 1 of ARZ's losses was to an AFC team (PIT) while if CAR loses today, they would have 2 NFC losses. Cards grab number 1 seed due to better conference record.

Make

Apr 15, 2004
Finland
Jets face a win and in situation. Texans need literally 9 things to go wrong to miss out. Bills and Jags are out.

Cardinals are going for homefield, but need a Panthers loss. Seahawks are already in are just playing for seeding (win + help = 5th, otherwise 6th). Chiefs are in, but a win and a Broncos loss gives them the West. Raiders are out.

I'd probably pick Jets/Bills and Cardinals/Seahawks.

Thanks a lot!

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
There are games with playoff implications but I'm sitting here watching Josh Freeman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->