Week 15 Start/Sit

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
I am trying to figure out Bowden, I want to use New England defense, I want to get Bowden in somewhere, do I put him in over Coutee I HAVE NO IDEA
If Mostert was out I wouldn’t hesitate with Wilson, but since he’s in I’m leaning towards Bowden. I figure he should at least have a decent floor in PPR, and thanks to Diggs and Herbert I do have a little bit of a cushion

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If Mostert was out I wouldn’t hesitate with Wilson, but since he’s in I’m leaning towards Bowden. I figure he should at least have a decent floor in PPR, and thanks to Diggs and Herbert I do have a little bit of a cushion
I have good RB's thankfully but my WR's are a disaster, I'm throwing darts no matter what i do

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
I have good RB's thankfully but my WR's are a disaster, I'm throwing darts no matter what i do
Where as for me it’s the opposite. I have Henry, but after that it’s Conner and RoJo...so that’s why suddenly my RB2 is all the sudden in question lol. I think the more I sit here the mor I’m talking my self into Bowden

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Where as for me it’s the opposite. I have Henry, but after that it’s Conner and RoJo...so that’s why suddenly my RB2 is all the sudden in question lol. I think the more I sit here the mor I’m talking my self into Bowden
This is my current lineup

Goff (over Wilson)
Gabriel Davis (fail)
Coutee
Taylor
Swift
Hockenson
Irv Smith
Gage
Kamara

3 flex spots

Wilson, Pittman, Chark, Roethlisberger, Penny (Gibson on IR) are my bench

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
This is my current lineup

Goff (over Wilson)
Gabriel Davis (fail)
Coutee
Taylor
Swift
Hockenson
Irv Smith
Gage
Kamara

3 flex spots

Wilson, Pittman, Chark, Roethlisberger, Penny (Gibson on IR) are my bench
I see what you mean about your WR situation lol. I assume Emmanuel Sanders had already been scooped up in your league?

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I see what you mean about your WR situation lol. I assume Emmanuel Sanders had already been scooped up in your league?
He not only was scooped up, I dropped him like 3 weeks ago and someone beat me back to him.

Will Fuller V and Chark were my top 2, but Fuller is suspended, Chark went to shit. Dropped Kirk, but he was good for me before he wasn't. Same with Tonyan. I had drafted Kittle and Sutton.

Lazard and MVS were 2 of my receivers at points.

Reactions: Bobby Orrtuzzo

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
He not only was scooped up, I dropped him like 3 weeks ago and someone beat me back to him.

Will Fuller V and Chark were my top 2, but Fuller is suspended, Chark went to shit. Dropped Kirk, but he was good for me before he wasn't. Same with Tonyan. I had drafted Kittle and Sutton.

Lazard and MVS were 2 of my receivers at points.
That sounds a lot like how things played out in one of my leagues too. As for this one, I’d say roll the dice on Bowden. Like you said, you’re throwing darts no matter what you do.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That sounds a lot like how things played out in one of my leagues too. As for this one, I’d say roll the dice on Bowden. Like you said, you’re throwing darts no matter what you do.
I can't figure out who sits though. Coutee is Houston's #1 right now who did well vs. the Colts once already. Gage I think is a strong play with Julio out and Ridley maybe not healthy (Ryan spreads the ball). Irv Smith is a play against my opponent's QB. I guess Gage would be the guy to sit. All these guys are hot plays while Bowden only has 1 week

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Really looking forward to some juicy matchups today.

Henry vs. Detroit
Chubb vs. NYG
Akers vs. NYJ

and Allen already balled out for me last night.

Reactions: Bobby Orrtuzzo

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
I can't figure out who sits though. Coutee is Houston's #1 right now who did well vs. the Colts once already. Gage I think is a strong play with Julio out and Ridley maybe not healthy (Ryan spreads the ball). Irv Smith is a play against my opponent's QB. I guess Gage would be the guy to sit. All these guys are hot plays while Bowden only has 1 week
Yeah, it’s a tough call either way, one I don’t envy. I have Coutee in one league and he’s both helped and burned me, so it might be biased to say he’d be the one I’d swap

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Picked up Bowden and benched Gage

f*** it let it fly

so then gage or coutee? Texans due to bounce back, Colts maybe let down?

who can know! who root for a falcon when i don't have to!

HF007

Sep 9, 2008
Cooper
Claypool
Jones Jr
Smith-schuster

which 3 do I go with, regular fantasy

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Turns out the play was to sit Irv Smith for Bowden. Actually Hockenson, but I wouldn't have ever thought to do that

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->