Week 15 Start/Sit

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
2nd Round of the playoffs in my league, I had the first round bye but still put up most points in the league, so I would have won regardless, got some juicy match-ups, but not sure where to go with them.

Pick 2 QBs :
Allen vs. Denver
Tannehill vs. Detroit
Taysom Hill vs. Kansas City

And 1 Flex:
Cam Akers vs. NYJ
Corey Davis vs. Detroit
Beasley vs. Denver
Marvin Jones vs. Tennessee

I have Kenny Golladay as well, but I don't trust putting him back in my line-up after having missed so much time lately. Didn't want to drop him because there weren't a ton of enticing offers, but I don't want the off-chance that someone picks him up and he balls out.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Thinking of Goff instead of Roethlisberger over Wilson. I picked up Goff last week knowing he's got the Jets and making sure my opponent didn't have him

sabresEH

May 17, 2009
Kelowna, BC
So I have 2 RB slots and one superflex spot. I have Chubb, Akers, Davis and Jacobs at RB.
I have Russell Wilson as my superflex (Lamar as my QB) but he has a tough matchup.
Am I overthinking it in wanting to play one of the RB’s at superflex instead of Wilson?

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
So I have 2 RB slots and one superflex spot. I have Chubb, Akers, Davis and Jacobs at RB.
I have Russell Wilson as my superflex (Lamar as my QB) but he has a tough matchup.
Am I overthinking it in wanting to play one of the RB’s at superflex instead of Wilson?
Man you're stacked at RB!

I'd lean toward saying that's over-thinking. Russel is still Russel, even against a tough match-up. Hard to bench any of those guys, tbh but Russel's floor is just too high, and his ceiling is 35-40+

Reactions: sabresEH

sabresEH

May 17, 2009
Kelowna, BC
Man you're stacked at RB!

I'd lean toward saying that's over-thinking. Russel is still Russel, even against a tough match-up. Hard to bench any of those guys, tbh but Russel's floor is just too high, and his ceiling is 35-40+
Yeah it's an 8 man league so some of us have some pretty stacked rosters.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Yeah it's an 8 man league so some of us have some pretty stacked rosters.
I've never done less than 10, seems like it would be fun though...

I think I'm pretty stacked for a 10-man team, I have Henry, Chubb, and just grabbed Akers.

sabresEH

May 17, 2009
Kelowna, BC
I've never done less than 10, seems like it would be fun though...

I think I'm pretty stacked for a 10-man team, I have Henry, Chubb, and just grabbed Akers.
It’s fun(ish) when you’re one of the stacked ones. But I prefer more players where you have to go deep diving for replacements.
Edit: we do IDP(individual defensive players) which is a fun aspect of this league that not many others do.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
It’s fun(ish) when you’re one of the stacked ones. But I prefer more players where you have to go deep diving for replacements.
Edit: we do IDP(individual defensive players) which is a fun aspect of this league that not many others do.
That's pretty cool, my uncle does that and was telling me he really enjoys it. I'd love to try it out some year.

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
1 WR
1 W/R/T

C.Samuel
DJ.Moore
A.Gibson
JD.McKissic
R. Mostert
T.Boyd
C.Beasley
K.Golladay

Leaning towards Moore / Samuel at WR and Gibson if healthy, if not McKissic. Tell me why I'm wrong?

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
do I go Herbert + Lockett

or Baker + Landry?
I'd probably go Herbert + Lockett

1 WR
1 W/R/T

C.Samuel
DJ.Moore
A.Gibson
JD.McKissic
R. Mostert
T.Boyd
C.Beasley
K.Golladay

Leaning towards Moore / Samuel at WR and Gibson if healthy, if not McKissic. Tell me why I'm wrong?

I'd probably rank the top 3 WR DJ Moore - Samuel - Beasley (Golladay is a no-way start for me, even if he plays, with no Stafford, and having missed almost the entire season, he'll be on my bench).

Gibson and McKissic in the Flex is a solid move. Especially McKissic if you're in a PPR league

Reactions: Mr Misunderstood

sabresEH

May 17, 2009
Kelowna, BC
That's pretty cool, my uncle does that and was telling me he really enjoys it. I'd love to try it out some year.
I recommend it for leagues that take it seriously. The casual leagues or players that don’t pay much attention probably wouldn’t like it.

sabresEH

May 17, 2009
Kelowna, BC
Okay so I’m having a tough time deciding my 2 RB’s this week.
Chubb
Davis
Akers

I think Chubb is an auto play even though he has the toughest matchup of the 3. So between Davis and Akers, someone please help me!

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Should I stream patriots over cardinals and ravens defense? Belichick vs. rookie qb angle.

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
Need some quick help.

Sit one of
Josh Allen
Aaron Rodgers
Patrick Mahomes

Flex - sit one of
Ridley, A. Jones, Kamara, Metcalf.

Before ya'll freak out about the roster I have, this is Guillotine league finals.
But I'm seriously stuck. My guy says sit Aaron Rodgers and Aaron Jones.

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
Chubb
Davis
Akers

I think Chubb is an auto play even though he has the toughest matchup of the 3. So between Davis and Akers, someone please help me!
Chubb and Akers imo

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Chubb
Davis
Akers

Chubb is a must-start. I’d go with Akers after that, because of the matchup.
David Montgomery at Minnesota or Cam Akers vs. NYJ? Half ppr.
Montgomery

Should I stream patriots over cardinals and ravens defense? Belichick vs. rookie qb angle.
Never a bad idea to have Belichick vs a rookie QB. NE is still a solid defense.
Need some quick help.

Sit one of
Josh Allen
Aaron Rodgers
Patrick Mahomes

Flex - sit one of
Ridley, A. Jones, Kamara, Metcalf.

Before ya'll freak out about the roster I have, this is Guillotine league finals.
But I'm seriously stuck. My guy says sit Aaron Rodgers and Aaron Jones.
Man really hard to sit any of these QBs. I’d probably have to go with benching Rodgers though.

As for the flex I’d prob bench Ridley. He’s got the lowest floor of that group and Was limited in practice from his lingering foot issue.

Reactions: Basement Cat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad