NFL GDT: Week 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Kessler slides up and around the backside rusher, hits the pass. That's beautiful. This dude can play.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
That was so disrespectful. Reminds me of the Peterson TD run vs. the Browns in 2009.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
seen that happen before, when you think, oh even if we miss we'll have them backed up and maybe we can get a safety. Defense gets too aggressive trying to make a big play and the RB gets to the second level and nobody's there because they were selling out at the line.

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
seen that happen before, when you think, oh even if we miss we'll have them backed up and maybe we can get a safety. Defense gets too aggressive trying to make a big play and the RB gets to the second level and nobody's there because they were selling out at the line.
I mean they were there.... they just couldn't tackle lol

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
I mean they were there.... they just couldn't tackle lol

Technically they were there, but they started out all bunched up in the middle of the field. Henry got outside and there was no LB in the LB area. At that point they're already turning around and having to chase him

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California

He bounced it outside because no one set an edge. Plus 3 guys trying to tackle standing straight up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad