NFL GDT: Week 14

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
I don't think either of those things are true. If Atlanta loses, the path gets tougher, but it's not like Carolina or Seattle have a cakewalk to the playoffs.

If they win, they control their destiny, still, but have to do it again in NO while also beating a Carolina team who might be pushing for the playoffs and/or a division title in that scenario as well.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
If you are 1 game out with 3 to play, you are definitely in the hunt for a division title. Doesn't mean they are going to win it, but they would be in the hunt.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
If you are 1 game out with 3 to play, you are definitely in the hunt for a division title. Doesn't mean they are going to win it, but they would be in the hunt.

I suppose, but it'd likely require Atlanta winning out (@TB, @No, CAR). New Orleans could even put a stranglehold on the division as soon as Week 15 with a loss tonight (followed by a win vs the Jets, a Falcons loss in Tampa, and a Carolina loss vs. GB) and would only need to beat the Bucs to win the division, even if they got swept by the Falcons.

Carolina would be almost in the same spot with a Falcons win, but I'm "cheering" for Saints tonight.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Lattimore, Armstead, Ingram, Marcus Williams all expected to play, Andrus Peat is out

Falcons-Saints is the best rivalry in sports that nobody ever talks about. This might be the one game that actually rescues TNF ratings for a week.

Last edited:

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
I'd be all in favor of the Saints unis becoming their normal road look if you added some stripes to those socks and had them wear black shoes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->