NCAA GDT: Week 14: Rivalry Week

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Minnesota should get it. They won the head to head with PSU.
The Penn St brand reigns supreme, as do other wins over Michigan, Iowa, even Indiana and Pitt (lol but yeah better than Minnesota OOC). Minnesota beat no one besides PSU and even struggled against garbage teams the first quarter of the season.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Minnesota needed to win today to get a shot at the Rose Bowl. They’ll get a nice trip to the Holiday Bowl though.

Last edited:

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Minnesota needed to win today to get a shot at the Rose Bowl. They’ll get a nice trip to the Holiday Bowl though.
That’s still great for that program, 10-2 is a nice year for them. Disappointing for Penn St, but a Rose Bowl W would make me happy. And should be due after that damn 2017 Rose Bowl...

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Seems like OU always does this in the Bedlam game. It's interesting and then the Sooners do what they do.

The big upsets in that bedlam game have tended to occur on the road for some reason. I don’t believe I can recall one instance where OU was upset at Stillwater ever. They’ve certainly lost many times there but it’s always been as an underdog or in a more or less coin flip game

Reactions: HisIceness

member 51464

The big upsets in that bedlam game have tended to occur on the road for some reason. I don’t believe I can recall one instance where OU was upset at Stillwater ever. They’ve certainly lost many times there but it’s always been as an underdog or in a more or less coin flip game
I want to say Oklahoma was heavily favored in the back to back years State upset them when Les Miles was still there.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
The big 10 needs new blood.

we could have had a fresh face in Indy.

but no, it’s the same old boring Badgers.

the Big 10 needs to do something to get other teams there.

realign, change divisions.

Sep 19, 2008
Seems like coaching Ohio State is an easy job.
Credit to them they are a football factory and loaded with talent all over. Some corner I never heard of was in conversation for Jim Thorpe Award yesterday. And the receivers they put out all left last year, they brought in a whole new class, and they all do well. But Dobbins man that dude is good. NFL talent all over.

Dobbins would dominate Jonathan Taylor any day. Expect OSU to steamroll Wisconsin yet again.

Ohio State 70

Wisconsin 3

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The big 10 needs new blood.

we could have had a fresh face in Indy.

but no, it’s the same old boring Badgers.

the Big 10 needs to do something to get other teams there.

realign, change divisions.
They don’t need to do anything, other teams need to be better. Wisconsin isn’t one of these A+ programs like Ohio State, Alabama or Clemson. Minnesota had a chance to knock them out, had the game at home, an outside chance at the playoff, and got blown out.

Utah is definitely helped by Auburn beating Alabama. I just have a hard time seeing the committee picking them over a bigger prestige program like Oklahoma.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
1. Ohio State
2. LSU
3. Clemson
4. Georgia
---------------
5. Utah, Johnny
6. Oklahoma
---------------
7. Baylor
8. Wisconsin
9. Penn State
10. Florida

(Alabama is left out of the top 10. They're two best wins are 7-5 Texas A&M, and 7-5 Tennessee)

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
So sad to see Alabama out of the playoff picture...NOT.

How about them Tigers? Question??? Which ones?
Silly sports teams, can't use original names. :sarcasm:

Sep 19, 2008

Gameday is becoming less and less tolerable to watch. OSU fans raised hell about Gameday's perceived SEC bias and boycotted Gameday when they came to OSU PSU, going to the Big Noon set instead. I can't say that they're wrong.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Pre-game fodder is useless anyways. I’m sure it’s fun when they don’t come to your cit-tay that often but otherwise who cares? That’s why I usually work so I don’t have to hear it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->