NCAA GDT: Week 14: Championship Weekend

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Friday:
PAC 12 : #21 Stanford vs #11 USC (8pm, ESPN)

Saturday:
AAC: #20 Memphis vs #15 UCF (12pm)
MAC: Akron vs Toledo (12pm, ESPN)
C-USA: North Texas @ FAU (12pm, ESPN2
Big 12: #12 TCU vs #4 Oklahoma (12:30pm, FOX)
SEC: #7 Georgia vs #6 Auburn (4pm, CBS)
MWC: Fresno St @ #23 Boise St (7:45pm, ESPN)
ACC: #2 Miami vs #3 Clemson (8pm, ABC)
B1G: #4 Wisconsin vs #9 Ohio State (8pm, FOX)

***Rankings will change once released

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
The AAC title game is on ABC at noon.

As for the ACC game........I am not expecting The U to come out with a win & will be fully content with an Orange Bowl berth. That said, should they pull the upset, they better be one of the Final 4.

I think Georgia gets revenge in the SEC game, especially with the status of Kerryon Johnson in limbo. And I expect THE Ohio State university to knock off Wisconsin.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Rematches don’t end well for teams who won first. I think some will win again but most will cause chaos

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
The injuries continue to mount for The U. WR Ahmmon Richards tore his meniscus in practice yesterday & is done for the year. Going to be really tough to win this game, but from all accounts they are having a great practice week & Rosier has been great all week long.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Corso's Headgear Selection from Charlotte NC.....where legendary TE for The U, G-reg Olsen continues to display his skillz for the Carolina Panthers :yo: :yo:

Factoid: The U is 7-3 when Lee disrespects them by not donning Sebastian the Ibis. :yo:

Sign of the Day: "I turned down my offer to coach Tennessee" :biglaugh:

Co-Sign of the Day: "I'm a true Vols fan & this is the closest I will get to a championship". :biglaugh:

Celebrity Picker: The incomparable "Uncle Luke".....rapper Luther Campbell, a mainstay on the Canes sidelines during their glory years, helping them teach the nation all about "swag", who obviously like The U to pull the upset tonight as he gives everyone on set a Turnover Chain t-shirt! :laugh:. :yo: :yo: :yo:

Lee: Says Clemson fans begged him not to pick them..same with U fans....but he has to pick someone as he dons the Tiger head. :biglaugh: :cry:

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
That has to be the first time in 10 years or so? that College Gameday has even stepped foot in the state of North Carolina.

Edit: Looks like last time was at NC State in 2004. And before that 1997 in Chapel Hill for UNC/Florida State.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Would be nice to see Memphis win here but with that dog crap defense hard to see them being able to do much.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Come, come, COME TO THE FAU!

I’m very interested to see what Lane’s next move is.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Would be nice to see Memphis win here but with that dog crap defense hard to see them being able to do much.

Track meet today. We are susceptible to big plays but thrive off turnovers which we've already got. If you guys hold onto the ball this will be close.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Track meet today. We are susceptible to big plays but thrive off turnovers which we've already got. If you guys hold onto the ball this will be close.

Not a "you guys" situation i would likely cheer against Memphis on any other week.

I just don't want to listen to any more crap about "undefeated" UCF getting screwed by deservingly being left out of the play-off.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
OU's D isn't great. The problem is TCU's offense isn't that great which to me means that if OU puts up 28 or more this is a tough game for TCU to get

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Not a "you guys" situation i would likely cheer against Memphis on any other week.

I just don't want to listen to any more crap about "undefeated" UCF getting screwed by deservingly being left out of the play-off.

If you switched the jerseys of Oklahoma and UCF you wouldn't even know it. They are just as good offensively and bad defensively, why do they deserve it?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad