NFL GDT: Week 13

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
We hear all about the Bears and Ravens defenses..... Dallas' defense is just as good.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
How do they get to add the yardage to the end of the play? Either you accept it, and it's replay the down minus the penalty yardage, or you decline it and take the result of the play.

On 1st down if the offence hold and you stuff them for no gain, you don't get to add 10 yards to the result of the play and make it 2nd & 20. It's either 1st&20 or 2nd&10.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Looks like the Cowboys D more than anything else to me

Cowboys defense isn't making them take dumb special teams penalties, or making Eli Apple suddenly scared to go challenge the LOS for some reason.

I'm really surprised to see them sleepwalking, I said earlier in the week I thought they might come out flat but that was before D-Law got all mouthy. Figured they'd be more engaged considering.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Cowboys defense isn't making them take dumb special teams penalties, or making Eli Apple suddenly scared to go challenge the LOS for some reason.

I'm really surprised to see them sleepwalking, I said earlier in the week I thought they might come out flat but that was before D-Law got all mouthy. Figured they'd be more engaged considering.

Related to their offense. Eli Apple has definitely look terrible but is isn't like the Cowboys are marching down the field at will

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->