NCAA GDT: Week 11

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I am all over South Alabama on the road, and I am very thankful to have this brought to my attention.

Colorado has been on a downswing after they looked good to start the year, but they are at home.

Penn State, nobody can trust right now.

So, @PanthersPens62, Penn State wins! by 12. South Alabama loses by 28, Colorado (at home) loses by 24.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Love LSU's defense, it's good enough to give them a shot against anyone not named Bama, but their offense has been ranging from mediocre to terrible all year.

It's bad. Scheme sucks and the O-line and receivers are poorly coached plus another scrap heap grad transfer QB.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
b1g west is so trash. northwestern has clinched the west division with 2 games to spare. they have 4 losses on the season including losses to duke and akron.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
So, @PanthersPens62, Penn State wins! by 12. South Alabama loses by 28, Colorado (at home) loses by 24.
Well, hopefully you did not mortgage the house on all 3 picks since our beloved Bear had another 1-2 week. We'll see what gems he has for us next week. Personally, I suggest you take your Hokies over my U no matter what the spread may end up being......our pathetic offense is the cure for any ill defense right now, especially when the U is on the road.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Apparently Lil’Jordan Humphrey plans on coming back. I have no idea why. Unless these players think we are going to the playoff next year.

Reactions: Scott Stevens

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Gameday is coming to Orlando and the UCF vs Cincinnati game is primetime on ABC. So the obvious letdown is in order and we get smacked at home so everyone can say I told you so on us not being playoff worthy.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
And the playoff committee still somehow ranks a 2 loss LSU ahead of the 3 one-loss Power 5 teams behind them (WVU, Wazzu, OSU). What a joke. Playoff flat out needs to move to 8 teams at this point with the 5 power conference champs being guaranteed a spot. There is no other way about it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad