NCAA GDT: Week 11

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Oklahoma is still a disaster on defense. It's not even a talent issue. These f***ers can't get lined up correctly and are constantly out of position on the 2nd level.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Kentucky collapsing was one of the most predictable things in college football unfortunately.

Had good wins over Florida and Mississippi State but those teams aren't that good.

This is so right. Instead of losing individual games in spectacularly cringeworthy ways, they are working on tanking a whole season in a most Kentucky manner...

Reactions: CanesInducedComa

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
This is so right. Instead of losing individual games in spectacularly cringeworthy ways, they are working on tanking a whole season in a most Kentucky manner...
I feel the worst for my dad. He grew up a Kentucky fan, graduated from there, was always skeptical come football season, and finally bought into the hype this year. Only for this to happen...

Reactions: PredsV82

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Like I said. State's defense has held Alabama in check so far. The offense can't do anything because a of a severely limited QB.
And every time Mississippi State makes a play on offense they shoot themselves in the foot

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Somewhat an OKlahoma State fan. Didn’t realize we could play for the big 12 championship if they win today.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Oklahoma State driving but man that missed extra point just feels like it's going to come back to haunt them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad