NCAA GDT: Week 11

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I'm not sure Saban made the right decision not just taking that to OT but whatever I guess it worked

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
If there's ever been a worse hail mary attempt from that close, I haven't seen it.

I've seen the end of a few games where the guy just purposely threw it out of bounds (like, to the sideline) on two point conversions to tie the game late. But I don't think I've seen a Hail Mary go that far out of the end zone.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
So if the lead holds Will cfb be better without saban. Guy never gets upset really

It's not just CFB? Football in general is basically Saban and Belichick.

Those two literally run the sport as we know it

Until they're gone, Bama and the Patriots are pretty much gonna be favorites for god knows how long.

At SOME point, they're gonna go away.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
It's not just CFB? Football in general is basically Saban and Belichick.

Those two literally run the sport as we know it

Until they're gone, Bama and the Patriots are pretty much gonna be favorites for god knows how long.

At SOME point, they're gonna go away.

Bill is gone soon. No idea about nick. And the pats can lose however if they win this year yeah no stopping them

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Some of these good matchups really went belly-up here. Surprised Notre Dame is laying an egg but good for the convicts. Mark Richt was primed to make noise coming from Georgia and he’s doing just that

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
When was the last time Nd won a BIG game besides 2012?

Edit: their offensive line gets demolished by any good dline

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad