NFL GDT: Week 11 - Part 2 - MNF Conclusion

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Yeah, I don't really blame Mahomes for that , he had to get huge yards in a hurry.

That Kelce drop really hurt.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Chiefs scored way way too quick to take the lead. Not joking. At some point you have to understand your defense can't stop them and they had no TOs. Got to actually milk the clock.

It seems that in today's day and age, the only way to stop a great offense is to not give them the ball back. I guarantee the Pats would have taken their time. (Not a fan of Pats or either team.)

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
When the Titans and Texans play a 19-16 game next week, I can't wait to hear all the takes on how bad these offenses are/how good the defense are.

Reactions: irunthepeg

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Chiefs scored way way too quick to take the lead. Not joking. At some point you have to understand your defense can't stop them and they had no TOs. Got to actually milk the clock.

It seems that in today's day and age, the only way to stop a great offense is to not give them the ball back. I guarantee the Pats would have taken their time. (Not a fan of Pats or either team.)

Time of possession is as important as it has ever been. Maybe even more important.

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012

They didnt when they played the Chiefs, so Im not sure of that.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California

The Chiefs played two deep and gave the Rams 15 yard outs when they had no timeouts. They should have made the Rams dink and dunk over the middle instead of chunk yards on out breaking routes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad