NCAA GDT: Week 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Ohio Sate ranked #1 over LSU and Bama is a complete joke.
I don't really think so. They have blown out basically every team they've played. Their schedule isn't terrible like say, Clemson's. Their defense hasn't give up more than 10 points since week 1 and their offense is really good. I think it's really close between LSU and them, with Bama as a close 3rd, then Clemson.

Sep 19, 2008
I don't really think so. They have blown out basically every team they've played. Their schedule isn't terrible like say, Clemson's. Their defense hasn't give up more than 10 points since week 1 and their offense is really good. I think it's really close between LSU and them, with Bama as a close 3rd, then Clemson.
Ohio State hasn't played anyone.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
No team ranked #1 in the first poll won the title (sorry tOSU)
No team ranked #3 even MADE the playoffs (sorry Bama)
This is the 3rd time LSU has been in the top 4 in the first poll. The other 2 times they played Bama that week. Each time they lost. (Sorry LSU)

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
LSU Has beaten the best teams.. they have the best wins I get Clemson at 5. Alabama hasn't played anyone and should be 4. LSU TOS PSU Bama Clemson should be the top 5.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Penn St still has to play Minnesota, Indiana and OSU - all better teams than literally anyone on Clemson’s remaining schedule (hell really even their schedule as a whole), INCLUDING whoever they play in the ACC championship game.

And Penn St will destroy Minnesota/Indiana. All going to come down to that OSU game, and hey - if I was an OSU fan, I might feel just a littttle nervous about how close the games the last two years have been, as well as the fact that Penn St defense they’re going to see is eons better than any they’ve faced to date.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Clemson is a victim of the ACC this year being down. And almost losing 1 game.

Clemson OoC schedule: Texas A&M, Charlotte, Wofford, at South Carolina
Alabama OoC schedule:
08/31 - vs Duke (in Atlanta, GA)
09/07 - New Mexico State
09/21 - Southern Miss
11/23 - Western Carolina

Sorry couldn't find a listing that was similar style. (and didn't look long)
Honestly neither is great but I'd give the edge in difficulty to Clemson. T A&M > Duke. So the difference is conference and the ACC is bad as a whole. The SEC has a few good teams then a lot of Bad. I get Alabama being higher then Clemson but the difference is less then the committee's opinion..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad