NCAA GDT: Week 10

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
PSU run D has tightened the screws. Michigan letting them hang around. Need a big play.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don't know what he was trying to accomplish there

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Clown Franklin cant coach. Remember after tOSU game he said that their program was going to become elite, not with him there coaching.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Clown Franklin cant coach. Remember after tOSU game he said that their program was going to become elite, not with him there coaching.
Penn State won't be able to get much better than him though. Especially recruiting wise. He's probably their ceiling after JoePa.

And LOL at Florida, typical Mullen let down game.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Penn State won't be able to get much better than him though. Especially recruiting wise. He's probably their ceiling after JoePa.

And LOL at Florida, typical Mullen let down game.
He can recruit, cant coach. Like Ron Zook, just a little better. Can have all the talented players, but if you canto coach them up it doesn't matter much.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Joel Klatt going full Danielson defending his son Sam. They practice rolling left and throwing. It's not impossible. He's not athletic enough or talented enough to make the throw.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I know you're joking but this feels like how the playoff selections work. It's slightly better than the BCS format.

It's exactly how the committee works. There's no exact set of rules they follow, they make them up to fit whatever narrative they're trying to send. ESPN has a huge say in who the 4 that get in are and they are looking more for who brings money than who's most deserving. The playoffs isn't the officially recognized championship of the NCAA either, they still have polls that can claim another team as the champion like one did last year with UCF.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Damn, that Under 49 is actually in jeopardy at the Big House. Have to admit, even I thought overrated Ped State could keep Michigan under 40.

Reactions: CanesInducedComa

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
Purdue driving for another upset win.

Honestly I wouldn't call anything in the Big-10 an upset, barring NU somehow taking down ND tonight. The interconference play is so weak. I mean OSU needed a rally to beat awful Nebraska today. Iowa's another one of those teams that had no business being in the top-20.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Honestly I wouldn't call anything in the Big-10 an upset, barring NU somehow taking down ND tonight. The interconference play is so weak. I mean OSU needed a rally to beat awful Nebraska today. Iowa's another one of those teams that had no business being in the top-20.
It's not much of an upset if you consider the same Purdue gave Ohio State a worse beatdown before this, but it's still an upset in the traditional sense.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
To think if Michigan scheduled frosted cupcake University to start the season instead of going to South Bend, they would be undefeated

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad