NCAA GDT: Week 10: Separation Saturday

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Jackson picked off on 4th down. Another bad-looking 4th down play, although that ultimately was a bad throw.

Sep 19, 2008
Never shoujld have gotten to 4th down. 3rd and 3 they just run it up the middle for nothing. SHould have tried to throw it past the marker IMO.

At this point it should be all passing.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
What an ugly game for UCF. Milton went from a Maxwell semifinalist, top completion % quarterback to a looking like a scout team QB. They still get the win but it didn't impress anybody but a few ahead of us lost so we should push towards the top 10.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
God the U is ridiculous with that turnover chain, but they are a legit team to say the least.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I think its awesome. These are mostly 18-20 year olds. Football is fun.

It's stupid, but it's Miami so it fits with the culture and they players they have. You can have fun without a giant gold chain, or gold shoulder pads like Georgia has. Maybe I just don't get kids today and what motivates them to play better.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
It's stupid, but it's Miami so it fits with the culture and they players they have. You can have fun without a giant gold chain, or gold shoulder pads like Georgia has. Maybe I just don't get kids today and what motivates them to play better.

And what type of players are those? Bama has a turnover belt. So yeah its you.

Reactions: DaveG

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
And what type of players are those? Bama has a turnover belt. So yeah its you.

Ok. Both are pretty dumb but the chain just seems worse. I've been to Miami many times and know the recruits they get, the chain fits them perfectly.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Ok. Both are pretty dumb but the chain just seems worse. I've been to Miami many times and know the recruits they get, the chain fits them perfectly.

I don’t know why you hate on the chain so much. Honestly the announcers talking about it right after a turnover is more cringy

Reactions: DaveG

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I don’t know why you hate on the chain so much. Honestly the announcers talking about it right after a turnover is more cringy

Just seems like an old school Miami thing to do. After the scandal a few years ago it seemed like they were going away from that but Richt was on those 80's teams so makes a little sense he's trying to bring that swagger back.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
They might not have the qb I thought. Either way I’m sure both will play. And the backups there might be better. Wimbush hasn’t shown he can throw deep or really even medium ranges

He throws well enough. The weather has been shitty the last few weeks in South Bend.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad