NCAA GDT: Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Clemson game in 3 days on the new ACC Network and Comcast (the major provider around here) still hasn't added the channel. Going to be lots of pissed Tiger fans.

Reactions: PhillyWings

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
If Texas loses week 1 again. I need Vegas to make Tom Herman the underdog in every game for the rest of his career.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Got it, didn't know Comcast was the major provider in Charleston. Figured Spectrum had a monopoly on the Carolinas, learn something new every day.
I think it's largely dependent on what municipality you live in. I know some places have AT&T, some Spectrum, some Comcast/Xfinity, and if you're lucky you get multiple options. Where I live it's mostly Comcast.

Reactions: HisIceness

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
How the hell do I get into College Ball?

Love the games I do watch, but I just don't even know where to begin on finding a team. Being Canadian I have no idea who to even cheer for.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid

Love the games I do watch, but I just don't even know where to begin on finding a team. Being Canadian I have no idea who to even cheer for.
I'm not sure how many games are televised in Canada, but I'd just start by watching some of the biggest matchups. Like games involving teams from the Big Ten, SEC, ACC, Big 12, and Pac 12, there will usually be at least 4 or 5 good matchups per week. Sometimes there will be intriguing games involving teams from smaller conferences as well. If you've ever been the states, I'd probably pick a team from a state you enjoy visiting, or a team that you enjoy watching once you start.

member 157595

The correct answer is "Not Alabama".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad