NCAA GDT: Week 1: The week of neutral site games (Deondre Francois out of the season)

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Woah. There are games THIS Saturday? Awesome, I was prepared for 2 Saturdays from now being the first wave of games. The too long off-season is finally over.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
wow yeah...I thought the Florida State-Alabama game was 1st one.

The CSU game is a huge one - they are moving into their brand new stadium.

hero-default.jpg

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Plus its a game between two of the best coaches in football. Deondre Francois has a knack for showing up huge under the big lights.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
wow yeah...I thought the Florida State-Alabama game was 1st one.

The CSU game is a huge one - they are moving into their brand new stadium.

hero-default.jpg

They'll move up eventually with those kinds of facilities.

College football!

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Des Howard picked my beloved Canes, aka "The U", to win the ACC & make the College Football Playoff! :handclap: Bless you Des!! (It should also be noted he picked Stanford to win the National Championship so......yeah. :laugh:)

spintheblackcircle

Incoming!
Mar 1, 2002
Des Howard picked my beloved Canes, aka "The U", to win the ACC & make the College Football Playoff! :handclap: Bless you Des!! (It should also be noted he picked Stanford to win the National Championship so......yeah. :laugh:)

He also picked Georgia to win the SEC, but Alabama to make the playoffs not Georgia. Michigan education.;)

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
This could be a big milestone for Colorado State if they win today. Would give their resume to join the Big 12 a little cred.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->