NFL GDT: Week 1: Are you Ready for Some Football?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
All preseason and offseason you heard about how Peterman was impressing everyone with his work at the Bills facility and the hype was big time on him. I mean I understand if you throw 5 picks in your first game and everyone deserves a second chance but he just looked like utter garbage today. Maybe the staff is seeing something we aren't because if it were up to me Allen would just be set free

They have to protect Allen (I know he's in now but it's a blowout). They do not have the infrastructure right now to develop a young QB.

Peterman is a sacrificial lamb.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I don't think anyone bought the Bills actually believing in Peterman. I smelled **** the moment it became possible he'd be the starter.

It's okay to throw Allen in in garbage time when the Ravens start to sit guys/take their feet off the gas but for the love of god do not let him start behind that 0line.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
How come that wasn't unnecessary roughness? Taylor is allowed to make a play after the defense touches the ball. Stupid refs.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
I don't think anyone bought the Bills actually believing in Peterman. I smelled **** the moment it became possible he'd be the starter.

It's okay to throw Allen in in garbage time when the Ravens start to sit guys/take their feet off the gas but for the love of god do not let him start behind that 0line.
That's future XFL MVP Nathan Peterman to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->