NCAA GDT: Week 0

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Sumlin still has no clue about defense. He'll be fired in a year or two, but some team will get a decent OC.

Last edited:

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Georgia played at Arizona State in like 2008 or something and it was like the first time ever they played west of the Mississippi River other than bowls.
That and they lost to Colorado in 2010 when they had Aaron Murray and AJ Green.

SEC teams pretty much suck in out of state OOC games unless it's for a championship or something.

Bama did beat Penn State in Happy Valley but that's about the only impessive SEC regular season road victory I remember in the 2000s.

Also Top 10 LSU lost to Wisconsin in Madison a few years ago.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Unbelievable ending in Honolulu. Khalil Tate gets tackled 1 yard shy of the endzone to give his team a chance to tie when he scrambled 30+ yards.

Last edited:

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Sacked 10 times; penalized 14 times & yet the U was THIS close to pulling out a yuuuuge win. Yeah, the OL is a gong show right now, but once these guys get more experience, it will get better. Williams was pretty impressive & you can see the difference Enos is going to make with the play calling. All in all, I am encouraged about the future of the program.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So, next year, Arizona and Hawaii will rematch in Week 0 in Tempe. Circle your calendars. I guess the bylaw allows you to schedule a Week 0 game the following year if you're the home team. They have a series with UCLA and Vanderbilt scheduled as well.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
So, next year, Arizona and Hawaii will rematch in Week 0 in Tempe. Circle your calendars. I guess the bylaw allows you to schedule a Week 0 game the following year if you're the home team. They have a series with UCLA and Vanderbilt scheduled as well.

:mad:

Seriously though, I hope Hawaii is good again soon.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
FSU QB: James Blackman beat out Alex Hornibrook for the starting job, which was expected. Not sure what Hornibrook transferred there but, ok.

Sep 19, 2008
Hornibrook still plays college football? Must be on a 6th year of eligibility or something. Holy shit.

member 157595

FSU QB: James Blackman beat out Alex Hornibrook for the starting job, which was expected. Not sure what Hornibrook transferred there but, ok.

Hornibrook still plays college football? Must be on a 6th year of eligibility or something. Holy ****.

dude was a graduate transfer.

blackman has better arm talent by far but is raw. might as well see what you have in him since we're not going to be competing for the ACC title regardless.

Say Hey Kid

Under the Sign of the Black Mark
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory
i

Playoff team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad