Not open for further replies.

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
2014-01-08OTTatCOL_v1a.png~original

Lineups not expected to change.

For Ottawa, Spezza returns after being sidelined with hip problems. Neil remains injured. Pageau appears to be a healthy scratch.
I don't anticipate changes to the back end. Anderson is confirmed as starter.

For Colorado, Varlamov gets the start due to Giguere's recent poor play.
O'Reilly is day-to-day and is not be available. David Van Der Gulik was recalled to play in O'Reilly's absence.​

Last edited:

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Smith does not deserve the 4th line.

Don't get too caught up in numbering lines. Any of those lines could lead the team in ice time tomorrow.

Looking forward to this game. Should have a great pace. They have a ton of depth up front, we really can't shelter any D men against that team, so I really hope neither Corvo or Wiercioch play. Gonna be important to win D zone draws, so a Spezza return would really help in that regard.

arglebargle

Feb 27, 2008
Really would prefer Pageau instead of Kassian at 4th line LW. Kassian is a total liability on the ice, team record with him in the lineup notwithstanding.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Kassian instead of Pageau. :facepalm:

And no, I don't subscribe to the "Kassian is our MVP" fan club. JG looked great when paired with the right wingers last game, should have gotten a chance to continue with the same guys tomorrow. Another prime example of MacLean talking out of his ass when he says the best players play. Meh.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
I actually quite like those lines going in. Leaves the two scoring lines untouched, try to see if Stone and Spezza can get something going.

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
I love that we can roll 4 lines with a decent amount of confidence. Hopefully Spezza is really healthy and contributes like he can. That would provide 3 dangerous scoring lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->