Website with team stats??

Marrner

May 27, 2017
Hi all,
I was reading the comments on sportsnet.ca about the Leafs game tonight ( I know I'm a sucker for punishment) and someone posted that the Leafs have the most games in the NHL where they score a goal or less.
Like everything I read on the internet, I do my own research to see if it's true or some hater just trolling but I couldn't find a website with these types of team stats.

Does anyone know of one?

Thanks for your replies.

biotk

Jan 3, 2017
Buffalo
The Leafs have 6 games this year where they have scored 1 goal or fewer. The first four teams I looked up were the Kings who have 12 and Carolina who have 12, Arizona who have 10, and the Blues who have 9. Now, I looked up those 4 teams for a reason (reason being that they are the lowest scoring teams this year so far). But on the other end, Tampa has 6.

So I find the claim very doubtful.

(I simply looked these up on hockey-reference.com)

Reactions: Tall Morty

Marrner

May 27, 2017
The Leafs have 6 games this year where they have scored 1 goal or fewer. The first four teams I looked up were the Kings who have 12 and Carolina who have 12, Arizona who have 10, and the Blues who have 9. Now, I looked up those 4 teams for a reason (reason being that they are the lowest scoring teams this year so far). But on the other end, Tampa has 6.

So I find the claim very doubtful.

(I simply looked these up on hockey-reference.com)

Thanks alot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad