OT: Website for Player Jerseys

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
Hi guys, i'm kind of upset right now. I wanted to buy a Nylander jersey online but I have been having a terrible time actually finding a website to do it on. The shop.nhl store has a matthews one, but the only others it carries are like JVR, bernier, lupul....
Then I went to the real sports website and I could only find generic jerseys. I was just wondering if any of you had a good website for player jerseys. Thanks.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Hi guys, i'm kind of upset right now. I wanted to buy a Nylander jersey online but I have been having a terrible time actually finding a website to do it on. The shop.nhl store has a matthews one, but the only others it carries are like JVR, bernier, lupul....
Then I went to the real sports website and I could only find generic jerseys. I was just wondering if any of you had a good website for player jerseys. Thanks.

You can add whatever name you want to the generic jersey at real sports.

MagicalRazor

Oct 25, 2016

i suffer from this as well , i want a nylander jersey since last year but i heard they were changing their logo so i decide to wait

nonikhanna

Feb 9, 2011
Maple Tree
Hey shop.nhl does have custom jerseys

http://shop.nhl.com/William_Nylander_Toronto_Maple_Leafs_Jerseys/Mens_Toronto_Maple_Leafs_Reebok_White_Away_Custom_Jersey

5Zd9WkX.jpg

Edit: its 200bucks, but today its 15% off on orders over $50. So its $175.98 today.

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
Hey shop.nhl does have custom jerseys

I think im going to boycott that site for awhile. I called their customer service number and the guy didn't even know who Matthews/Nylander/Marner were... he literally offered me a bernier jersey though... Thought that was hilariously bad.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
I think im going to boycott that site for awhile. I called their customer service number and the guy didn't even know who Matthews/Nylander/Marner were... he literally offered me a bernier jersey though... Thought that was hilariously bad.
Cool hockey is way better. They usually have good deals and you generally save a bit when ordering from them. Also I believe Cool Hockey stitches the numbers and name plates whereas they are heat pressed at Real Sports.

Prominence

Ryan Tverberg Fan
Jul 22, 2011
Vancouver

That CS rep sounds like a troll. I used coolhockey for my Rielly 44 (had to customize it I think because it was before Rielly was put on top pairing). It was pretty good. They have deals from time to time so watch out for that.

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
A site that has been frustrating is Fanatics.com I ordered a Leafs long sleeve t-shirt from them on 10/23. Landmark Global who they ship with said it was shipped from a place in New York on 10/26 and i've waited over a week now. No customer service phone# with Fanatics or Landmark Global.

Landmark Global has no updates since 10/26

AppsSyl

May 28, 2015
I bought a Marner jersey from Real Sports and did the custom thing and it was at my door within 5 days. They ship their stuff out pretty quick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad