Weber

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
Luc Gelinas ‏@LucGelinasRDS 17s Weber se retrouve jumelé à Drewiske ce matin...à suivre.

I'd like to see him get a shot wirth Beaulieu struggling. If he can gain a bit of confidence he can help us back there.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Dude has been waiting patiently, would be nice to see him succeed and force the teams hand and keep him in the lineup.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Dude has been waiting patiently, would be nice to see him succeed and force the teams hand and keep him in the lineup.

That or play himself into being worth something in a trade. Really shocking/disappointing that he hasn't had a proper chance. It's too bad about the injury.

WakeUpNHL

Mar 9, 2011
Montreal
Why do you make us watch Gomez on the PP in the playoffs? WHY?

You think watching this is bad... wait till you see Desharnais on the PP this playoffs.

Weber, now getting in, is just a recognition of the desperation of the Habs on D. They will now be counting on a guy they didn't deem good enough to get into more than 3 games this year. :shakehead

Next stop on Desperation road....Kaberle.

Habs Junkie

Feb 24, 2009
Montreal
I like his work ethic. Supposedly he's always one of the first in practice, and always participates in game day skates. He's a team guy who never complains. I'm glad he's finally getting a shot. Hope he makes the best of it!

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Weber better not make 1 mistake or he's going back right up in the press box. management has never been patient with this kid I don't know why. Not a top 4 D but well surrounded I always thought he could have been a good #5-6 defenseman and deserving of a good shot not just 2-3 games

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
Weber better not make 1 mistake or he's going back right up in the press box. management has never been patient with this kid I don't know why. Not a top 4 D but well surrounded I always thought he could have been a good #5-6 defenseman and deserving of a good shot not just 2-3 games

I agree, they unfairly buried him this year. More a result of circumstances. They played Kaberle early hoping to be able to trade him, then Subban signed. When Diaz got hurt, Weber got a chance but got hurt himself and is just getting healthy now.

Kenny Powders

Apr 6, 2005
Laval
Weber as to be the guy with the worst confidence ever.

He always struggle to keep thepuck at the blue line and once he does, his game is ****ed cuz he's only thinking about not making mistakes.

I don't understand what he could bring better than Beaulieu at this point..

Guilliam

Jul 30, 2010
Montreal
He used tu be more sound positionnally than Beaulieu but with the low confidence he must have now, I don't know if it's still true.

Habtchum*

Weber would look good with a big-gritty-defensive minded left d-man with him... Like Emelin.

Got a feeling he's gonna stay in Switzerland next Fall.

bib

#believe
Aug 28, 2007
I agree with most posts here.

With Weber, it might be too little too late.

I don't understand why they handled him like that.

Habtchum*

I agree with most posts here.

With Weber, it might be too little too late.

I don't understand why they handled him like that.

1- They got no real confidence in him ?

2- Diaz just surpassed him as a D-Man, and they are pretty similar in size and offensive talent ?

3- He's too small for an already very small D-Corp ?

4- They want to give more chances to younger d-men from Hamilton ?

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
Weber would look good with a big-gritty-defensive minded left d-man with him... Like Emelin.

Got a feeling he's gonna stay in Switzerland next Fall.

Why would he stay in Switzerland? He can make more money in the NHL. If the Habs were to trade him to a team needing skill and PP help that may be the best situation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad