Proposal: Weber to Ducks.

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
hey just coming here in piece. just wanted to throw out some feelers on how this would be received from nashville fans.

Just wondering if the ducks were to offer perry+1st+d-man how would this go over with you guys?

Underpayment/overpayment/no way its happening ever??

The d-man would be just a general guy that could be plugged into your roster like a sbisa/allen/souray etc... not fowler/beauch or our top prospects (vatanen/lindholm/theadore)

alexmanu

Jan 1, 2011
United Kingdom
Weber will not be traded to ANYONE. I certainly wouldn't trade him for that offer either, especially considering the amount of money that the org. has already invested in him.

Paranoid Android

mug mug mug
Sep 17, 2006
Value is fine but Nashville just doesn't have interest in letting Weber go. If Weber requested a trade I would be content with a return like this.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Value is fine but Nashville just doesn't have interest in letting Weber go. If Weber requested a trade I would be content with a return like this.

My thought as well. Perry does have a slightly higher cap hit, but it's made up with a 1st and a mid-D. Good proposal, but a top-4 of Weber, Josi, Jones, and Klein is too good to pass up for almost any proposal.

glenngineer

Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
I think player value is fair. Perry, Sbisa and a 1st is about as good an offer as one could hope for.

If we knew what we had in Jones our top 3 defenders would be set and we'd be adding a major offensive piece who plays with an edge. And while we may not like Perry since he plays for the Ducks, we'd love him if he were in the gold.

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
only way i do Weber to the ducks is:

Perry, Lindholm, Sbisa and 1st.

Overpayment? No. That's how valuable Weber is.

That would be a good deal for the Preds though.. upper tier first liner forward, blue chip prospect, good top 4 D and a first. But yeah, Weber aint going nowhere.. too big of an investment

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad