Post-Game Talk: Weathering The Storm Panthers Top Bruins 4-1! (7/82)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaitingForThatCab

Gas up the Lombo
Mar 11, 2017
Just wanted to throw this out there, as it's not related to tonight's game but i don't know where else to post it:

Apparently Friday night's game vs Detroit is only available on ESPN+ and Hulu? What the hell is this crap? I'm going to *redacted* some executives at *redacted* for this *redacted* *redacted*

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Just wanted to throw this out there, as it's not related to tonight's game but i don't know where else to post it:

Apparently Friday night's game vs Detroit is only available on ESPN+ and Hulu? What the hell is this crap? I'm going to *redacted* some executives at *redacted* for this *redacted* *redacted*
If I remember correctly 8 games will be exclusive to ESPN+.

Forced me to pay $69.99 for the service.

IceManCat

#TheFloridaPanthers
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
I have ESPN plus but because I like in Northern Florida I have the Lightning games blacked-out. So I get to miss the most interesting games of the season. Fantastic.

Bag Of Beans

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I have Bell Expressvu Center ice here in Canada. Thankfully, they're showing games on ESPN plus. Unfortunately, they are not the best quality.
Streamed games being shown through the satellite, with the voice over being delayed. Not to mention sometimes they just seem to have a mind of their own and get all scrambled at times.
Not looking forward to the Panthers debut on ESPN Plus :thumbd:

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston

It absolutely sucks. Happened to the Bruins last Friday.

If you have a standing ESPN+ account, you can watch through the app.

If you have Hulu plus the Disney and ESPN+ package you can watch it through Hulu.

You do not need Hulu Live to watch the game.

I used my Firestick and the picture was clear and all of that. My only issue was that the game was on at the same time as the Red Sox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->