OT: Weather

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
All July, and from the looks of it, all August as well are just shitshows of storms and rain. It's better than wildfires, but I wanted at least a few days of beach weather.

Now I have to hope for Indian summer.

ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Oct 26, 2017
Edmonton
BVJ. :eek:

EBAqm8gWwAAhFWD

Fmrnuckfan95

Dec 16, 2018
Edmonton
Girlfriend left me two days ago, perfectly willing to be caught up in a tornado. At least it will be fast, hopefully.

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
I rent a basement suite that has a fireplace in the backyard and I haven't even been able to use it.

This summer has been balls.

MettleMcOiler

5-14-6-1
Mar 9, 2011
Edmonton
Tell you right now, farmers are in crisis for their harvest and crops. Very bleak, they need sunny weather in the worst way right now.

Sugi21

Dec 7, 2016
Tell you right now, farmers are in crisis for their harvest and crops. Very bleak, they need sunny weather in the worst way right now.
Over here west central Sask our crops are flourishing! Couldn’t say the same this time last year though and so far we’ve been dodging the white combine but we haven’t had too severe weather in my area. Hope for the best for our farming neighbours to the west!!!

MettleMcOiler

5-14-6-1
Mar 9, 2011
Edmonton
Over here west central Sask our crops are flourishing! Couldn’t say the same this time last year though and so far we’ve been dodging the white combine but we haven’t had too severe weather in my area. Hope for the best for our farming neighbours to the west!!!

Send some of that nice weather over here! ;)

I hope it keeps to the east. There is just non-stop rain and thunderstorms. I don't think we've ever seen something like this before, that has gone on so late and it's already August. And I hear there is talk of snow in September.

We're running out of time but I am hoping we can get some reprieve to at least get half our harvest (that is best outlook at this rate). That's how bad it looks.

Sugi21

Dec 7, 2016
Send some of that nice weather over here! ;)

I hope it keeps to the east. There is just non-stop rain and thunderstorms. I don't think we've ever seen something like this before, that has gone on so late and it's already August. And I hear there is talk of snow in September.

We're running out of time but I am hoping we can get some reprieve to at least get half our harvest (that is best outlook at this rate). That's how bad it looks.
Yeah it’s been quite the summer for storms that’s for sure we’ve had a handful of tornadoes in Sask here the last month. Good thing my boss just went out and got some hail insurance lol we had snow in September here last fall and shut harvest right down a lot of guys had combined this spring I know we did. Hopefully we get that Indian summer and no more severe weather!

Reactions: MettleMcOiler

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Girlfriend left me two days ago, perfectly willing to be caught up in a tornado. At least it will be fast, hopefully.

Sorry to hear that. While it maybe hard to imagine right now things tend to happen for a reason and there's someone else out there for you, you just have to find her or have her find you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->