Post-Game Talk: Wear your bag with pride! ... Oilers win 4-0

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Agreed, RNH has really found his game lately, which is quite a relief. Ditto for Eberle. Both of them have looked much better as of late.

He still needs to hit the freaking net, he roofed what should've been a goal in the 3rd there. But the playmaking is rounding back into form.

Eberle too, he was going to score for sure if the Canuck d-man hadn't hauled him down and what a beauty feed to Hall for what should've been a 4th goal.

Musicman798

Feb 28, 2008
Winnipeg, Manitoba
RNH is a magician with the puck. I know it was Hall's night, but RNH was all over the Nucks offensively and defensively. Reminded me of Datsyuk in that regard. AV said himself it was tough to match any line against them because they were just too good. That setup on Hall second's goal was a thing of beauty. Drew almost 4 Nucks towards himself and gave Hall a wide open lane. Very impressed with RNH lately, hopefully he keeps it going.

It has always seemed to me that RNH plays with the puck like nobody else can, not even Datsyuk. It isn't always as effective as someone like Dasyuk. But RNH personifies "puck on a string" more than any player I have ever seen.

Alex87

May 26, 2008
Edmonton
He still needs to hit the freaking net, he roofed what should've been a goal in the 3rd there. But the playmaking is rounding back into form.

Eberle too, he was going to score for sure if the Canuck d-man hadn't hauled him down and what a beauty feed to Hall for what should've been a 4th goal.

For sure, two goals on the season isn't good enough. Wouldn't be surprised if he's playing hurt, though.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
iQeqoxaPAfWgx.gif

found this on a different forum talking about this game haha

alanschu

Aug 12, 2005
Edmonton, Alberta
He's a first overall pick, he has to do both.
And he's shown he can in the past, just needs to get that part of his game back in gear.

If we're going to split hairs on what he has to do, he just has to be a key contributor in helping the team win games.

If he only gets 10 goals in a season but drops 70+ assists, I won't care.

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008
I've rarely seen a single line dominate like that.

All I'm saying is that for teams like SJ and STL, LA, Phx, Oilers will still struggle to score 5-on-5 if its not on the counter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad