Weal is out...how do you encourage PP2 now?

eramosat

Dec 19, 2015
Toronto
PP2 has had a horrific track record these last 2 seasons. And unfortunately, losing Weal will only make it a bit less capable, as he had one of the best Points/60 numbers from that group, as well as clearly being a (maybe the only?) leader in trying to set up this group for their chances.

Who are you giving responsibility to now? What do you want them to try and execute? Don't get too cute, or else you might get hired...the bar is very looooowwww.

eramosat

Dec 19, 2015
Toronto
Weal had 6 PP points in 134 career games.

I'm not too worried about losing him. His only skill was skating in circles with the puck.

I am not so worried about losing him either. Except that, for example, TK and Provy scored the same amount of PP points these last 2 seasons, with quite a bit more ice time. And I think Flyers are planning to keep them. So maybe some new ideas have to emerge.

eramosat

Dec 19, 2015
Toronto
Weal was on the ice for every PP2 goal the last 2 seasons (when no less than 1 PP1 guy stuck around, and no more than 2). Shit is about to get worse...Provy is in danger of going full negative on PPGoalsFor unless he's simply instructed to dump it in and then play defense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad