Post-Game Talk (GBU): We want 10

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Better effort

I liked some more players tonight. That was good. Kaleta was parked in front of the net. I wish he got some points. Girgensons is a beast as always. Always where (almost) he should be and it shows. tenacity is his life

Bad, penalties and benching of a line. Neuvy left to dry on a goal

Ugly: Flyers. Hate them.

http://www.buffalosportsnetwork.com/2015/01/17/sabres-streak-hits-10/ I made a podcast with the friend co-host if you want to hear about some of the game and opinions. 2 parts... enjoy.

Tapu Coco

Jan 23, 2013
WNY
G
-Girgs found his slumpbuster
-Ennis
-Risto, liked seeing him shoot more. He has an absolute bomb

B
-I'm kinda sick of Moulson. He did have 2 assists tonight, but he's just so ineffective on 95% of the ice. Production will increase with a better supporting cast, though, and I think the same is true for Hodgson
-I'm over Kaleta too. Provides nothing other than PK, and even then he was chasing and breaking down the box
-2 of the goals against were easily preventable...Kaleta chased Giroux on the PK and left Streit open on the point, giving him all the time in the world to shoot...and it could have been stopped if someone moved Simmonds from the front of the net. And the 4th goal...that's all on Neuvirth

U
-Hodgson. His attempt to bring the puck up the boards, and losing it while almost tripping over himself...good lord

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
G-ZemGod
-Ennis for all the same reasons as always
-Myers-i personally thought this was his most impressive individual effort of the year, whatever leash might still be on him needs to be taken off cuz id gladly watch him roll the dice and be himself
-Kaleta-considering he played like 13 minutes tonight I though he did well, granted he's clearly a shell of his former self...
-Risto...still looking like a stud

B-first few calls against us
-our physicality or lack theirof...pathetic I watched so many skaters peel off and purposely avoid contact...this team is soft
-Nolan telling Des to tone it down and play a more offensive game...Des was neutered tonight
-refs missing that blatant Zadorov interference call

U-Moulson...Im sure he will improve with a better cast of characters but good lord is he invisible for 2/3 of the ice and even when hes in the o-zone Zemgod was bailing him out
-Mitchell's few spears I cant condone that kinda play and I usually like his spark
-Stewart...whatever promise he showed in preseason is gone...to me hes nothing more than a guy I trust to hold his own in a fight should it happen...everything else is lacking including a general knowledge of what offsides and interference is.

This was a game that after the first had me thinking they may have learned then right on cue the team crapped the bed...

wunderpanda

Apr 9, 2012
G- scored 3 on the immortal Zepp

B- the need to redefine what bad actually is for the team this season

U- Vande Velde now has twice as many goals as Hodgson this season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad