We Toronto deserved for us being the hub city!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
We truly deserved and WON it! We are getting the games and personel :clap: Mayne we tough and rich. We the most powerful ice hockey organization in the whole world and it showed again. We deserved it and have been the focus and hockey's mecca before, but now the whole world will be watching US again. Mayne we the best like khaled knew. We being the most impactful and respected ice hockey city in the world.... moved thangs and did thangs. That's power right there. We are now even more riched and powerful. Other organizations and fans are jelious of us and our money. We got that paper. They talkin bout us and wanting to BE LIKE US. They want our forwards and say matthews is one of the most talented offensive player with marner in the world. Yeah, they sure is talkin bout us, and now think how hard they talkin. We ARE THE HUB CITY OF the stanley cup playoffs 2020! :clap: I knew it and told it! Y'all deserved it and are glad of being fans of the legendary toronto maple leafs. Now we even have a chance at the stanley cup with our current young, fresh team with blood in it. Of course I miss sire Pat Quinn, Tucker, domi, roberts, sundin and mogilny with the drinkin belfour, but we still have a great chance with our current, more soft club. They talented and fast, with THE MONEY. Even more money now. We will rule the ice hockey world for years to come with this hub city thang and maybe even the stanley cup final will be played on US. Think how deep that goes. We will rule the hockey world for as long the world keeps spinning, hell even the first women in the world might be the first to play with the men club with the toronto maple leafs. But that's in the future, not now of course (not realistic), but think 11 years ahead. Yeah, you already know who said it first here. Me, that's who.

And y'all deserve this all! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->