OT: Our PDO sucks. Let's lighten the mood! Free Slurpees & Bagel Brawls

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupHolders

Really Fries My Bananas!
Aug 8, 2006
So i just binge watched season 1 of stranger things. So much hype. I found it pretty silly and a tad boring. Did i miss something

Growing up in the eighties? Pretty much a complete homage to movies, books tv shows of that time period.

Strait2thecup

Sep 1, 2016
Paul bissonette has a new 5 episode series on barstool called biznasty does BC. Has some nhlers and he’s a hilarious guy. Would highly recommend

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
Anyone watch Cobra Kai? It's actually pretty good. Johnny steal the show in this series.

I cringed a bit when I saw a couple of the trailers, now that I've seen it... holy shit it is awesome! It is better than I ever thought it could be, so well done. I've watched it like 3 times. Can't wait for Season 2.

Islesfan22

Jan 15, 2013
Rockland
I cringed a bit when I saw a couple of the trailers, now that I've seen it... holy **** it is awesome! It is better than I ever thought it could be, so well done. I've watched it like 3 times. Can't wait for Season 2.
Ye I was the same way when I saw the previews. I wasn't going to watch it until I read a few good reviews on the series so I gave it a try and I was very surprised how good it was.

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
Ye I was the same way when I saw the previews. I wasn't going to watch it until I read a few good reviews on the series so I gave it a try and I was very surprised how good it was.

Zabka's performance is definitely the highlight of the series, love his story arc. Love Lip/Hawk and Aisha.

I think I heard the Barnes character from KK3 is confirmed for season 2, that would be interesting.

Islesfan22

Jan 15, 2013
Rockland
Zabka's performance is definitely the highlight of the series, love his story arc. Love Lip/Hawk and Aisha.

I think I heard the Barnes character from KK3 is confirmed for season 2, that would be interesting.
Didn't hear that but having Johnny's old sensay for season two makes it really interesting for me. I miss the 80s lol

Richie Daggers Crime

Boosted 9 times they/them
Mar 8, 2004
Boise
I already had Hulu, so I when the Spotify + Hulu deal came around, I said why not. It's a few extra bucks.

I'm actually surprised at how much I use Spotify now. The music library is deeper than I thought it would be and I can stream it to my speakers and ps4 around the house. I just wish it had some link to Bandcamp, since I use that a ton.

Poliz24

Jun 25, 2012
LI
Anybody here play fantasy football? How do you guys think the NFL draft this year had to impact in new projections. I am in a dynasty league and have Mahomes and Carr at QB. Dalvin Cook, Leveon Bell and Kamara as my RBs. I get to keep guys for their entire career. Do you guys think I should sell high on Bell? Or wait another year?

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
Anybody here play fantasy football? How do you guys think the NFL draft this year had to impact in new projections. I am in a dynasty league and have Mahomes and Carr at QB. Dalvin Cook, Leveon Bell and Kamara as my RBs. I get to keep guys for their entire career. Do you guys think I should sell high on Bell? Or wait another year?

Way too early IMO. Come back in mid-August lol. Too many things can happen before then.

Also, there is a large FFB thread on here in the general football boards too.

I already had Hulu, so I when the Spotify + Hulu deal came around, I said why not. It's a few extra bucks.

I'm actually surprised at how much I use Spotify now. The music library is deeper than I thought it would be and I can stream it to my speakers and ps4 around the house. I just wish it had some link to Bandcamp, since I use that a ton.

Which subscription do you have, feel as if it's worth it? I have 2,800 songs on my iPhone so never really thought I'd pay for a music streaming service but if it's truly worth it I might be inclined.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013

I never was going to use Spotify either, but recently did the trial and have been using it non-stop as my go to streaming service. It's pretty good, with a very deep catalog. Wish the interface was a little bit better and it does a weird thing when I switch between devices where it keeps the same order of a randomized playlist. Say I listen in my car on shuffle, then go to use my Sonos speakers once I get home the Sonos randomization will revert back to an earlier song I listened to and go in the same order as the songs I listened to in my car. I have to re-launch the playlist to randomize it again. Just seems like a really specific and annoying thing, but that's just about my only gripe...next to the amount of data is uses.

Which subscription do you have, feel as if it's worth it? I have 2,800 songs on my iPhone so never really thought I'd pay for a music streaming service but if it's truly worth it I might be inclined.

I used to transfer music to my phone and rotate it off, but it took a lot of work to track down all the albums I wanted and it just wasn't as convenient as having nearly everything I might want to listen to available with a tap or a click. I'm also really happy it's compatible with my Sonos speakers because it allows guests to use their service too.

Reactions: Mr Misunderstood

Richie Daggers Crime

Mar 8, 2004
Boise

I have the premium service, which I think is $12.99 bundled with Hulu, which I was paying $7.99 for anyway. I'm a bit of a music junkie, so it's worth it to me. I prefer vinyl, but my vinyl collection is only a few hundred records and obviously not portable. My iTunes library has about 60k tracks, so I can use Spotify to listen to my local library and stream the stuff I don't have.

Reactions: Mr Misunderstood

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I have the premium service, which I think is $12.99 bundled with Hulu, which I was paying $7.99 for anyway. I'm a bit of a music junkie, so it's worth it to me. I prefer vinyl, but my vinyl collection is only a few hundred records and obviously not portable. My iTunes library has about 60k tracks, so I can use Spotify to listen to my local library and stream the stuff I don't have.

I had issues with the free version of spotify when it came to using my own library, it'd always crash because I had too much music I guess.

Richie Daggers Crime

Mar 8, 2004
Boise
I had issues with the free version of spotify when it came to using my own library, it'd always crash because I had too much music I guess.

It's still a little wonky for me and I don't even really know why. For instance, I have this 90's playlist on iTunes. Spotify imported it and I have access to it, but random songs are greyed out and unplayable. This is the desktop version of Spotify. It's weird because a) 2 of those three unplayable tracks exist on Spotify and they're correctly tagged and b) 3 of those 3 unplayable tracks exist on my f'n computer.

XevGbmH.jpg

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
It's still a little wonky for me and I don't even really know why. For instance, I have this 90's playlist on iTunes. Spotify imported it and I have access to it, but random songs are greyed out and unplayable. This is the desktop version of Spotify. It's weird because a) 2 of those three unplayable tracks exist on Spotify and they're correctly tagged and b) 3 of those 3 unplayable tracks exist on my f'n computer.

XevGbmH.jpg

That would drive me up the wall.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007

I think the only thing I do more than post on these boards is play fantasy football. I'm on Twitter all the time talking about it. Even did some guest work on some podcasts.

Not sure how you have those 3 RB's. Are you in a 4 person league?

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Anyone else live in Westchester? Just moved up here and looking for some good food, coffee, hiking, etc if you have any recommendations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad