WE NEED YOUR HELP AGAIN TO GET THIS FIXED - PLEASE UPLOAD IMAGES HERE - IF IT DOESN'T WORK DO NOT DELETE THE POST

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Currently I can see everything in this thread except the .data files by Alicat

And then on reload it all disappeared :laugh:
Those are hosted in an album here in the media section of HF's. It is where I put everything for GDT's. They are .jpeg files.

I can see them when I go into the album.

I hope that helps in some way

ACLEVERNAME

schadenfreude
Jan 6, 2010
ghows-SO-474996e6-9180-4b7f-bb9a-cf2acdb498d0-24b40339.jpeg

ACLEVERNAME

schadenfreude
Jan 6, 2010
I get this

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>ExpiredRequest</Code>
<Message>Request has expired</Message>
</Error
After I uploaded and posted it showed up fine. Reloading the page it's gone. I deliberately downloaded the image to my device (android) and reuploaded using the 'drop image' feature. Not sure if the 'hot link' or whatever still works.

ghows-SO-474996e6-9180-4b7f-bb9a-cf2acdb498d0-24b40339.jpeg

Reactions: Alicat

ACLEVERNAME

schadenfreude
Jan 6, 2010
Still shows up for me on that last post.

Not sure if it has anything to do with this problem in particular but i always found it odd that the 'url link' or 'hot link' or whatever worked flawlessly by holding and selecting "Open image in new tab" and copy/pasting that link. A direct copy/paste off Google or a website was always spotty at best.

Hockeys Future

Administrator
Feb 27, 2002
Xenforo replied today and mentioned that this is a potential widespread issue:

We have identified the cause of the issue but currently don't understand why it is happening.

For almost all content in XenForo, especially those that have dynamic permissions like attachments, we set a cache control header of private, no-cache, max-age=0.

For some reason, on your site, the cache control header is public, max-age=14400. This is problematic for attachment links specifically because they come from a temporary URL which is only valid for 60 seconds, but this causes the browser to attempt to cache the original URL for up to 4 hours.

This is potentially a widespread issue so I am going to go ahead and make the changes that should fix this

I can confirm that I'm currently seeing all images from this thread as well as the previous image thread.

Can you guys please let me know if you see images today? Again, please clear your browser cache.

Thanks!

cc @Fenway

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

I can confirm that I'm currently seeing all images from this thread as well as the previous image thread.

Can you guys please let me know if you see images today? Again, please clear your browser cache.

Thanks!

cc @Fenway

right now and so far all day today I can see everything. Using my iPad with Safari.

Including everything in previous thread is also visible.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

Thanks!

cc @Fenway
I can see everything except what Alicat posted in post #14.

Using Chrome on Android phone

Hockeys Future

Administrator
Feb 27, 2002
Yeah can't see Alicat's images in post #14 either. I'll ask Xenforo regarding that specific post but the rest are loading fine. Feel free to upload more images on this thread just to be sure.

Thanks,

Reactions: Gee Wally

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

Thanks!

cc @Fenway
thanks for the help!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad