"We need to go back at winning games 1-0, 2-1. 3-2 max" - Josh Gorges

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Josh Gorges wants a team that is small up front, has a hard time scoring goals 5-on-5 and doesn't play much of a physical game to play much better defensively and win tight games?

My God, r u dumb Gorges?

I don't see a problem with what he said. He wants the entire team, himself included to go back to playing very tight, suffocating defense and winning games like ones they had against Chicago and Boston this year.

there's dumber that that... there's people expecting a D like Gorges to preach anything but tighter defense and al...

pretty sure when Gill was with us he was praying we'd play run and gun... :nod:

K9

Jan 26, 2003
Visit site
I'm not his biggest fan, but got to give him props. Played a very strong game tonight blocking tons of shot. Backed up his words with his play, have to respect that.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
Vatican City
Man, **** Gorges. All I ever hear from him is whining and stupid comments. It would be different if he was actually good at his job, but ever since the start of last season, I would say that Gorges at 3.9 mill is overpayment. Yeah okay he blocks shots... what else?

If you ever played competitive hockey, then you most likely had a coaches kiss ass on the team. The one guy who would never shut up, but nothing useful ever came outta his mouth. He would try so hard to be the team captain, but nobody would take him seriously because in the end he was just annoying, and every time he yelled in the dressing room you just wanted to tell him to shut the **** up and do his own damn job properly. This guy is Gorges. Plain and simple.

I know it sounds like I'm personally attacking the guy, but he actually used to be my personal candidate for captain. However, and that's a big however, that is not the case anymore. These past two seasons he's done nothing to show that he is deserving of 3.9 mill, let alone a top 4 spot on our defence.

Lemons

Mar 26, 2008
Why is georges getting so much flak from you? Every team in the NHL aims to do this. EVERY.

The main concern is that we dont have the star power. And WAY too many passengers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad