We NEED to get bigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristosCUP

Sep 3, 2007
Hey boys and girls! I first want to say this years playoffs were out of this world and were Definitly an eye opener. How many of us were sitting there watching (I'm talking other teams then our Habs) and saying to ourselves " man no way my bleu blanc rouge could compete at this level". It's safe to say I want to believe they could but truthfully they can't.

This draft is huge for our franchise, with this many picks we should all be extatic to see how it all shapes out! That being said, in the not too distant future...

We are too small. There's no way we could go deep into the playoffs with gionta, desharnais and Gallagher on this team.

Gallagher MUST stay but the other two NEED to go. Don't tell me about the heart and soul and leadership mumbo jumbo ... I'm
Talking championship, not fairly good regular season here.

Anyways, I woke up crazy excited for the draft, and very intrigued to see if the Habs brass will live up to changing the culture "for real"...

Sorry for the rant! Here's to moving in the right direction !

Cheers

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Hey boys and girls! I first want to say this years playoffs were out of this world and were Definitly an eye opener. How many of us were sitting there watching (I'm talking other teams then our Habs) and saying to ourselves " man no way my bleu blanc rouge could compete at this level". It's safe to say I want to believe they could but truthfully they can't.

This draft is huge for our franchise, with this many picks we should all be extatic to see how it all shapes out! That being said, in the not too distant future...

We are too small. There's no way we could go deep into the playoffs with gionta, desharnais and Gallagher on this team.

Gallagher MUST stay but the other two NEED to go. Don't tell me about the heart and soul and leadership mumbo jumbo ... I'm

Anyways, I woke up crazy excited for the draft, and very intrigued to see if the Habs brass will live up to changing the culture "for real"...

Cheers

Well you are definitely in the minority.

I love the smell of draft picks in the morning.

Analyzer*

Gotta love how people refuse to read despite the fact that this topic is being discussed in 4 other threads, if not more.

ChristosCUP

Sep 3, 2007
Lol thanks peeps. Very nice HAHAHAH

Next time ill just try to fall back asleep!

Lesson learned ... Never post under the influence of sleep deprivation .

Merci :)

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
LOL at this thread

In other news....The Montreal Canadiens have announced the hiring of Ron Jeremy as the teams new athletic therapist. Bison steaks to be replaced with Extenz caplets.

Apparently Armstrong tried snorting them......

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
What an original thread. Wonder why no other posters here thought of this?

Elverpond

Sep 21, 2011

Cheers

getting "big" is the dumbest strategy i've ever heard. did you watch the cup finals at all?

Price My Man Crush

Aug 27, 2011
Montréal
captain.obvious.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad