We just need one of Dustin or Jumbo!!

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Dustin Buff is pushing 300lbs these days. He would need the regular season to get back into shape lool. Hes enjoying his life and just having fun now that hes retired. Doubt hed come back and go through the every day NHL struggle for a few million dollars. He already has a cup so dont see any desire for him to come back

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
I read recently that Minnesota had actually met with Buff and he shut them down. He may have a come to Jesus moment at some point but those that say he is done are likely right.

About Thornton he was no worse than Kerf last season, but he has to want to move, and to accept a $1M deal and be at least no worse this season than last. I would take the gamble for the cap savings alone because its a deal you could bury if he collapsed. Some have mentioned Brassard who is coming off a $1.2M deal and would give similar cap savings without the age risk. You might get both Perry and Brassard for the cost of Kerfoot.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Interesting thread. Jumbo I would be cool, I know the player through being a close follower etc for years. Decades on that mao. But yeah, that should be 900k deal, about. There and there. A real character that sucka is. I also thought you was talkin bout Dustin Brown for us. Byfuglien will play only in minnesota if anywhere sire. But yeah, Dustin Brown for a 1.2mil deal would kill suckas hard. We ain't got money that much anymore. But yeah, we cool even now. Harder, tougher, meaner, hustlers and pimps in this dirt.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad