large.png
|1.0%
[/fieldset]

[fieldset=2015 NHL DRAFT LOTTERY EXPLAINED]

[/fieldset]

[fieldset=TRY THE OFFICIAL NHL SIMULATOR]
[/fieldset]

[fieldset=SOLI'S SHORTSIDE]
- 11.5% McDavid; 33.5% Hanifin; 55% Uncertainty.

- After TSN made the draft lottery reveal a televised spectacle, we'll see how Sportnet handles the event.

- The Oilers representative will be assistant GM Bill Scott, and he'll be packing something special [LINK].

“I gave Bill Scott something very special,” said Bob Nicholson, the former head of Hockey Canada, who is now the umbrella boss of the Oilers organization under owner Daryl Katz.

Scott said he’s under sworn secrecy when it comes to revealing the lucky item Nicholson has requested he take with him.

- If you're interested, you can see the ping pong ball numbers designated for the Oilers. [LINK]

- Some prospect notes: Draisaitl and the Rockets eliminated Chase and the Royals, winning the series 4-1. Doubtful Chase gets to OKC for their game tonight against the Iowa Wild, but he'll probably see some game action when the playoffs kick off April 20th. Stauffer reports that contrary to some reports, Anton Slepyshev has not signed another KHL contract.

- Stay tuned after the draft lottery as the New York Rangers look to take a 2-0 series lead over the Pittsburgh Penguins. It's not about the Penguins tank, its about cheering on the glass cannon Rangers. :D

- Winning the lottery would be of epic proportions.
[/fieldset]

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
11% chance. Well, they should be able to still draft a very good player at 3 or 4. Hanifin or a big centerman would be what the doctor ordered.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Just don't be Toronto. I know a couple guys who'll make me want to shoot myself if they win it. There's a 45% chance that us or Arizona (my 2nd team) get a part of McEichel, so I'm not minding the odds too much...

McRpro

Cont. without supporting.
Aug 18, 2006
Clown World
I'm excited that the Oilers might win it, but damn I am terrified that the Leafs may win it. That would just be....ugh.

It's the same way I felt during the Crosby draft.

Board Gordon

Light Up The World
Jun 13, 2014
Wouldn't it be something if LA won.

I'm excited that the Oilers might win it, but damn I am terrified that the Leafs may win it. That would just be....ugh.

It's the same way I felt during the Crosby draft.

That's a nightmare scenario as well.

subnet

5-14-6-1
Sponsor
Nov 6, 2005
PacNW
With the tanking Arizona did, I would laugh if the draft order was

1. Buffalo
2. Edmonton
3. Arizona

It can't be this way though.

Either Buffalo keeps the 1st or drops to the 2nd pick
Arizona wins the 1st, keeps their 2nd or drops to 3rd
Oilers win and gets the 1st, stays at the 3rd or drops to the 4th - we can't ever get 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad