GDT: WE HOCKEY AGAIN. VGK v. PHILAGRITTY GRITTYS (7PM PT)

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
Bellemare!
Just turned the game on.
Was at my work draft, scored Wild Bill with a pick in the 55-60 range. Almost pulled the trigger on Tuch with a late pick but he’s injured?
Let’s get the next one too!

Reactions: Nevada Jones

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif

BELLEMARE!!!!!!!!! SHORTY!!!!!!!!!!!! IGNORE MY LAST POST HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
And it's over.

Credit to Phili and Elliot the played a damn good game, especially after the first 10.

Vegas need to do much better, were sloppy very sloppy in their own zone. Ah well we are only going to go 81-1-0 the rest of the season.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Theodore played just over 18 minutes due to his shortened camp. Hopefully he's ready to play big minutes next game.

On the plus side, Subban looked good.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Not the best start but Philly is a team that gave us trouble last year, are probably better this year than they were and we've got those three players out.

It's an opener, no need to panic yet but again I think grabbing Coburn for these first games without Schmidt would be a help.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Theodore played just over 18 minutes due to his shortened camp. Hopefully he's ready to play big minutes next game.

On the plus side, Subban looked good.
Theo made a few mistakes, but I thought he was our best dman tonight....this might have been the worst game I've seen from McNabb and miller. Free Nate.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Can we put Haula back at C now? And say what you will about Eakin he's a much better center than either Carpenter or Lindberg.

top line
Patches Stastny Nosek
Carr Haula Carpenter
Carrier Bellemare Reaves

McNabb Miller
Theodore Engelland
Holden Bischoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad