GDT: WE HOCKEY AGAIN. VGK v. PHILAGRITTY GRITTYS (7PM PT)

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
I thought the opening was anticlimactic. Without the natural VGK opening, fans left a little subdued. Preseason felt so much better.

I get the introductions but let them do their skate out first.

hangman005

Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I thought the opening was anticlimactic. Without the natural VGK opening, fans left a little subdued. Preseason felt so much better.

I get the introductions but let them do their skate out first.
Didn't see it.... Stupid NBC.... I blame them.

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
Didn't see it.... Stupid NBC.... I blame them.
They had a nice video to show where we began to our banners then did the usual song with the players lined up with each introduced individually. Just felt meh especially without a hyped Flower leading the charge. I know it is insignificant but felt like that set the tone for the game.

Reactions: hangman005

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Two Flyers goals squeezed through and one went off our own skate in the crease and two Knights shots bounced off two posts, I believe. Very small margins.

Not saying we should not be behind (because we absolutely should be) but down by four is not totally accurate as to how we've played. We haven't been good at all but we haven't been quite as bad as the score is now.

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
I hate when Marchessault takes those sharp angle shots from the side of the net. He tries to roof it and more times then not it ends up going out of the zone.

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Worst part is I opened up a bottle of 2015 Golden Knights Meritage and it tastes like shit. It’s so bad I dumped the bottle. Good thing I didn’t pay for that crap.

Say Hey Kid

it's better to burn out than to fade awa
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Totally forgot to add "while screaming conspiracy and rigged foaming at the mouth as they did"
Hey LS and NJ! I've had posters say they hate my MLB team even though our teams play in different leagues. There's a thread in the Politics forum titled Baby Boomers Must Die! Those of us born before 1965 really appreciate that. My wife and 17 year old son can't believe the hatred and immaturity of some HF posters. We MAY lose this game, but the VGK and my Lakers are gonna have great seasons!

Reactions: Nevada Jones

hangman005

Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Are we straight back to the PK..... I said score a shorty didn't think I needed to say lets not take more penalties to do so.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->