Pre-Game Talk: We get Buffaloed on Thursday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
''lol ok bud''
you are going away from ur initial point who was let ''young player develop'' Since we you were talking about ''why everyone wants to lose and draft top5''.

Yet u name 3 players who are not even with the habs in Brook , Poehling and Suzuki. What does this make any sense with the habs losing right now? They are not even in the god damn club.

Also im sorry but ''finishing 20th/31th instead of 28/31th'' wont change the confidence of anyone that make 0 sense.

I love the fact that u put Gallagher in the ''youngsters'' hes almost 27 y olds and hes capped in term of skills .
Also Drouin and Domi at their age they are pretty much capped.
Also Danault will be 26 y olds and hes a 3rd liner at best in the NHL , Hes by default top 6 because we suck at this position , also because Clode wont let Kotkaniemi play with a real top 6.
Bull**** also with Armia and Reilly both depth player , im so tired to hear 26 year olds player are still not fully develop makes 0 god damn sense.

This team in term of skill gap and talent is pretty much capped on whos on the lineup right now except for Kotka , Mete and Juulsen. Rest of them wont be better than what they are right now. There is a reason why we are a bottom tier team. If we were to play ''the youngsters'' we would trade some garbage like Benn,Shaw ETC.... and let Scherbak and more young players to play.
Wut u talking about? I said when they come over. No shit they aren't with the habs.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
still dodge lel
Dodged what? Also plz write in normal English.
lol ok bud''
you are going away from ur initial point who was let ''young player develop'' Since we you were talking about ''why everyone wants to lose and draft top5''.

:huh:

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
We're not playing today?? What a bunch of lazy bums we have. I'm a schedule aficionado and this is the softest schedule in the history of schedules. Pffft. Hmm, vino.
"Pffft. Hmmm, vino" is going to be the title of my autobiography.

Reactions: Toene

GHJimmy

We made it here.
Mar 30, 2018
I'm sick of having to win games and then lose to some games that are worth winning for, so the tank mode should be final and it has to go on now after this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad