"We did a ****ing great job." - Jonathan Toews

go_leafs_go02

Apr 24, 2004
London, ON
LOL I love how the video stops right at his realizing he said it.
this look? :biglaugh:

toews.jpg

Rebecca

Nov 1, 2005
Ptbo
When next year's Championships are aired on a 10 second delay, we'll have Toews to blame ;)

Vyse64

N64
Feb 13, 2003
Calgary AB
on TSN's 4:30pm (MT) show they were doing interviews, I believe Cogliano (or Price) was doing his when someone in the background dropped a F-Bomb

staaled

Dec 25, 2006
HAH, and I thought I was hearing things.

Thanks for the video - I loved his expression at the end. :D

zoomba

May 11, 2006
Unionville, ON
MAXIM LAPIERRE??

Perhaps I need to re-iterate.
Smyth cannot skate; he looks like he's got a popsicle stick shoved up his *** when he tries to move down the ice. He has cement hands; how many times has he been beaten by the shear size of the net while 1-on-1 with the goalie?! He has no defensive awareness other than "get off the ice so the other, better, 'Smith' can get on the ice... but wait until it's too late" (ie. the +3 rating).
The only thing he has is a beaten up face and bruised shins from pucks deflecting off him infront of the net.
I've watched this guy at the past 64 IIHF WHC and every freaking time, though it's noble he choses to show up, I shake my head. He's an embarassment to Team Canada. Ask Jiri Fischer about that one.

haha..he's scored quite a few goals for being so horrible I guess. Oh but he scores all of them from right in front of the net and anybody can do that. Not everybody is a fancy dangler with a blistering shot. Smyth is a HOCKEY PLAYER...one who outproduces people with greater skills every night.

In The Flesh

Apr 26, 2006
Towes is Ryan Smyth with Sakic's shot...what a player, never thought you could steal a guy at the third selection, but I think Chicago might have.

Yeah Eric Johnson got top defenseman, but I don't think he was all that good defensively. Staal was insane, best junior defenseman I've ever seen. Lucky Rangers fans.

Didn't watch any of the WJC, but I'm really glad to hear that Staal was insane. We need D so bad.

Ri hards

Jun 21, 2004
on TSN's 4:30pm (MT) show they were doing interviews, I believe Cogliano (or Price) was doing his when someone in the background dropped a F-Bomb
yeah, I'm pretty sure I heard downie yelling about "5 ****ing beers right here" or something like that while Parent was being interviewed

bennypeyton

Jul 29, 2005
www.ak907clothing.com
Wasn't Hnat Dominichelli's (sp) Fbomb relating to the game winner I think he scored vs. Swede or Finn to win it, something like, " I came off the bench and Iginla hit me with a pass and I f'ing put it home" or maybe similar? Anyways, it was a classic and the funniest part was his teammates and Iginla in particular snickering in the background .3 seconds after he said it.

Feb 24, 2004
The best was afterwards watching Toews telling O'marra about the whole thing, you can clearly see what he's mouthing to him...telling him the whole story

Injektilo

Feb 3, 2005
Taiwan
MAXIM LAPIERRE??

Perhaps I need to re-iterate.
Smyth cannot skate; he looks like he's got a popsicle stick shoved up his *** when he tries to move down the ice. He has cement hands; how many times has he been beaten by the shear size of the net while 1-on-1 with the goalie?! He has no defensive awareness other than "get off the ice so the other, better, 'Smith' can get on the ice... but wait until it's too late" (ie. the +3 rating).
The only thing he has is a beaten up face and bruised shins from pucks deflecting off him infront of the net.
I've watched this guy at the past 64 IIHF WHC and every freaking time, though it's noble he choses to show up, I shake my head. He's an embarassment to Team Canada. Ask Jiri Fischer about that one.

What the hell do you mean he can't play defense? He's one of Edmonton's best defensive forwards, he constantly plays some of their toughest minutes. He's one of the guys on the team they can rely on to play tough minutes and not get eaten alive.

Not to mention, what does "how many times does he get beaten by the sheer size of the net" mean?

This post was about eight different kinds of Pejorative Slured.

Refuse

Sin City Soldiers
Aug 23, 2005
Didn't Backstrom do something similar in swedish Tv when he was on some sports show for kids and had this hockey Q&A for the viewers? He was saying something like "Hello little buddy you wanted to ask me a ****ing question?"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->