Confirmed with Link: We can like if we want to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
It amuses me that people are actually buying into this theory about that whole thing being a result of quantum physics, alternate realities, timeline changes, etc. instead of just understanding that human beings have fallible minds and could remember some **** wrong every now and then.
images

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
It amuses me that people are actually buying into this theory about that whole thing being a result of quantum physics, alternate realities, timeline changes, etc. instead of just understanding that human beings have fallible minds and could remember some **** wrong every now and then.

Yeah. I was like that too until Trump got elected. And then I realized I was living in the best timeline, one myself and the rest had called into bring thru meme magick.

And by the way, it always has been spelled "Berenstein" in our timeline. #MakeOurUniverseGreatAgain

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Foeg yeah!

:D
This sounds like something one might be yelling with an appropriate hand wave in a 4/20 party that accidentally got attendants from two very different groups of people, and everyone tried make the best out of it after initial uneasiness because they won't refund the rent for the premises and there is weenies and potato salad already set out.

I say reefer, you say führer. I like hashish, you like SS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad